Trophy Deer Guide?

grizzly

Long Time Member
Who is the best Kaibab guide for trophy deer with a bow?

I keep hearing Marvin James.

Grizzly

Duwane Adams always kills big bucks up there. He really knows the area. He consistently gets his customers on big bucks........... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Marvin James does do a great job. I would not hesitate to use Marvin or his top guide, Steve. Keep in mind that when you book with an outfitter, you may be guided by a different guide. Do your homework on the guide in addition to the outfitter.

Yes I would be happy with Marvin or Steve and a couple of others. I can't remember the names of the other guides. PM me for the list of his guides that I would not use.

Before you make a decision, I would call Duwane Adams. It is a free call that may help you big in tagging the buck of a lifetime.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

I would second Don also. Outstanding person and Guide.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Grizzly marvin is one heck of an outfitter you won't be disappointed! Steve's one of my best friends and I've hunted and guided for this outfit quite a bit in the past. And after the last few years of Huge bucks they've helped put on the ground I'd definitely give them a good look!

I just call em as I see em!

Ive guided for Marvin a couple times. You would be crazy not to go with him. Runs a great camp, Great guides, And kills big bucks.

It is my friends tag. I am trying to get him to go outfitted and not risk wasting it. I have made some calls and Marvin James is what I keep hearing.

Thanks for the confirmation guys.

Grizzly

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom