Trophy Bucks on the Wall - Pack Giveaway

Winner Has Been Drawn!!

@DoubleDropMuley is the lucky one in this draw. He wins the daypack from our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear!

It's awesome that you all participated in this thread. Fun photos to look at. Lots of big bucks. Please support our giveaway sponsor and when you're in need of new gear, shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business.

Winner Has Been Drawn!!

@DoubleDropMuley is the lucky one in this draw. He wins the daypack from our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear!

It's awesome that you all participated in this thread. Fun photos to look at. Lots of big bucks. Please support our giveaway sponsor and when you're in need of new gear, shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business.
Dang. I gotta talk to my taxidermist and get him to finish my mount earlier. I couldn't enter.🤣

Winner Has Been Drawn!!

Sweet!!! Thanks 👊🏻 I like seeing big bucks so thanks to everyone who shared pics !! Keeps a Person going 👊🏻and THANKS TO BAD ASS OUTDOOR GEAR !!! 👍

What photo number was the winning entry?
I don't pick winner based on a particular photo. It's a random draw of all the posts with Trophy Buck photos. If you look at the thumbnails at the top, I count each, along with extra counts based on likes, and come up with a total. Then use the random number generator to pick a number.

Here is my trophy deer on the wall.

I think this fits the definition right?!!
Screenshot_20240415_212449_Chrome.jpg

You know as much as I b$tch about other guys doing this it’s Ok if I do it. Huntingd I need all the information such what states they were killed in the exact GPS locations also I need you to do all my scouting and please send me pictures so I tell you if the animals you found are good enough for me! You won’t mind I’m sure. LMAO! All kidding aside WOW!

You know as much as I b$tch about other guys doing this it’s Ok if I do it. Huntingd I need all the information such what states they were killed in the exact GPS locations also I need you to do all my scouting and please send me pictures so I tell you if the animals you found are good enough for me! You won’t mind I’m sure. LMAO! All kidding aside WOW!
Lol I wouldn’t mind at all. Sounds like it would be a good time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom