Tripod adapter for SWARO binos

kicker

I made a post awhile back about getting a tripod adapter for my swarovski 10X42EL binos, and some of you recommended the one sold at the outdoorsmans over the swarovski made adapter. Well now I am ready to purchase and I see at outdoorsman.com that they have a couple different kinds. One is the outdoorsmans bino claw and the other is just called the outdoorsmans tripod adapter. Which of these is the correct one to buy?

www.outdoorsmans.com/tripod.html

Thanks for walking me through it,

Kicker

I'd stay away from the claw. A friend of mine has one and it really messes up the rubber coating on your expensive binos. The EL adapter looks like a better way to go.

The Cardoza Sure-Lock at Eagle optics is actually the one I have for my SLC's. It works great and is a lot less than the ones at the Outdoorsman. I think it just might work for the EL's as well. Have a look. Where do you live? They have the Cardoza style at Archery Headquarters here in Chandler Arizona.

I live in Boise. Looks to be very similiar design as the Nikon. But less expensive. I'll check them out. With a 30 return policy, I think I will go with these. Thanks for the input.

PW

This is the one you want.

Outdoorsmans Tripod Adapter
A solid way to attach binoculars to a tripod has always presented an interesting problem. Our engineers have come up with the fastest and most solid system that we know of utilizing an adapter stud that is permanently mounted on the binoculars. Our adapter uses a self capturing snap lock combined with a knurled tightening knob. Binoculars are held securely in place, but can be removed with a single push of a button.
$79.95
Adapter studs to fit Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Nikon, and others: $16.95 to $24.95

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom