Tripod adapter for binos

A

azyoteclr

I have a set of cabalas euro binos and need an adapter for them but dont want to spend 120 bucks on a sworo brand.Is there anyone that makes one that is good quality but not so costly?Thanks Lex

Here is the link for the Vortex Bino adapter. It screws into the front of your binos and swivels. very lightweight.

ute-logo.gif

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Howdy,

Do NOT buy the PENTAX adapter. Don't get me wrong, it is a fine, even inspired product. But the attatchment screw is rubber armored. It is therefore so large that you cannot tighten it adaquately with the Cabella Euros. You just cannot get your fingers in the rather narrow space on those particular binos. I have the Meoptas... same bino... and have had this problemn!!!! With all my other binos the Pentax works fine!!! Hope this helps.

Coach

>Nikon makes a great universal one,
>http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/nikon.pl?page=nikonumount
>
>If there is anything else that
>I can assist you with
>please let me know.
>Doug
>Camera Land

Doug,

Do you think that would work on a small bino, like my 8x30 SLC's. The one downside to these is that they won't connect to my tripod like my 15x56's and damn it any bino is better attached to a tripod.

I got the vortex brand and it works great with the euros.For 25 bucks shipped you cant beat that price.

Agree

I picked one up and seems to work great. Order it through cameraland, lots cheaper than going through Vortex direct.

Jim White, designer of the Jim White tripod head, has some bino adapters available also. Might give him a call at 928-635-5316 and see if he can help you.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-08 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]I would go with the Vortex adapter. If you dont already have this, you will also need a quick disconnect system to quickly remove and add the binos to your tripod. I went with the bogen RC2 adapter and plates. They are awesome. My set-up is a medium outdoorsmans tripod, swarovski 15x56 and spotter. Each adapter is around $25.00 and plates are only about $10.00. I have a plate for each of my optics, camcorder, gun rest, pistol grip head and fluid head. They quick disconnect in a snap, are pretty lightweight, rock solid, very sturdy and have a safety lock. I love them Good luck on your decision.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom