triplek lost her deer permit

slamdunk

Poor triplek has lost her deer permit and is in a dither today trying to find it.

I think you should run down to the neighbors house and look in the racoon's nest, i'll bet it's in there.....
(in a thousand pieces with little babies wrapped in it);-)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Well...MR. Just-HAD-to-paint-some-body-builder-lady's-hoo-hoo the other day.....I'll have you know I'm SURE I put them somewhere safe. I just can't remember where! lol I can get duplicates though....not a big deal. Get to make a run over to Vernal tomorrow now though. Hope I don't get ran over in the sporting goods store. lol

Jenn
01306.jpg

"Just-HAD-to-paint-some-body-builder-lady's-hoo-hoo the other day"

We need the story...........

Oh G*d....please don't make me go into detail on here about THAT!!!

Nice shot jenn, you got me on that one!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Did you have to paint it ALL? Completely shaved? Big paintbrush or one of those fine detail paintbrushes? Was it hard to hold it steady? Did you get her number later??

Come on, Doug...give us the details.

How did this post get turned around to be ME as the brunt of the joke??

I HATE it when i get outsmarted by a woman....it just aint right!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

slamdunk you have just been SLAMDUNK hard by TK and she even dropped kicked you while you were down. I think you better learn to leave that lady along and go find someone more your speed to poke fun at.

RELH
We do not need to hear the story about the "shaved" you know what and your type of paintbrush. It's more fun to let our imagination to figure out what happen. I think TK meant it to be that way to increase your discomfort.

>slamdunk you have just been SLAMDUNK
>hard by TK and she
>even dropped kicked you while
>you were down. I think
>you better learn to leave
>that lady along and go
>find someone more your speed
>to poke fun at.
>
You're gonna make him cry! lol

>We do not need to hear
>the story about the "shaved"
>you know what and your
>type of paintbrush. It's more
>fun to let our imagination
>to figure out what happen.
>I think TK meant it
>to be that way to
>increase your discomfort.

I would NEVER lead someone on like that RELH. NEVER! Little ol' ME??? I am genuinely interested in the she-male's painted hoo-hoo. LOL

Jenn
01306.jpg

RELH-
Don't worry bro, i'll spare everyone the details, I'd hate to embarrass anyone and get a post nuked.
(not too mention i'm not THAT dumb!)

It was all a joke anyway...TK and i are good freinds and sometimes share stories that noone but us know....like this one.

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

PLEASE! Let's just see a picture!

Legacy-
Just picture it in your mind, like RELH says.

Here, this might help-
Smokin hot blonde in a two piece suit in a figure contest at a bodybuilding show. She needed a little "touch up" with her brush on tanning stain, and i just happen to be sitting there with nothing else to do till the show started.

Hey....she needed the help and i just happened to be in the right place at the right time....what doya do, say no?? ;-)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Man, I NEVER end up in those kinds of places at the right time!
Probably a good thing!:) I did win a 700 BDL a couple of years ago. Maybe my luck is turning?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-07 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]Slamdunk emailed me a pic and I wasn't impressed. Here it is....it was either help or get his a$$ kicked.

4716cbe93000578f.jpg

JB

HEY slam!!!

DID SHE OFFER TO BREAK YOUR ARM IN AN ARM WRESTLE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-07 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]OFFER? She did it anyway! She's got way bigger muscles than he does. LOL

I'm glad I WASN'T in the right place at the right time!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-07 AT 09:46PM (MST)[p]Haaaa!! you guys kill me LMAO!!
And no...that wasn't the chic i "helped" out.
If i saw THAT thing winking at me i'd stand there and pee my pants!!

The one i helped out was like the one in the "KONA trailcam pics"....now we're talkin!!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Oh yeah! Like the one BFE posted! Blue shirt, binos around her neck, had some waders on....pond in the background. She was Smokin', Doug. SMOKIN'! lol

Jenn
01306.jpg

Hey, i'm 40 years old 3K.....i don't have the luxury of being as picky as an 21 year old anymore!!

Two shot's of jagger and a lightswicth will fix just about anything!!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

I'd place bets that's really a MAN! Eeek, that's scary! Yeah, she'd probably turn any of us into a pretzal! I wouldn't dare say NO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom