Triplek, are you busy?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-08 AT 07:41PM (MST)[p]I was wondering if you could make the MM crew a wild blackberry pie?

48780a9b2a486065.jpg

If you have time and it comes out just right, I'll talk to your husband and Roy and see if we can't come up with a new rolling pin for Christmas this year! You know, to match the cutting board!:)

Eel

I DON'T THINK I'D GIVE THAT LIL GAL A ROLLING PIN!!!

KNOW WHAT I MEAN???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

she has 15 kids and is way to busy to cook because then she would have to clean and she a clean freak(well I don't really know if she is but.. she's alway cleaning something it seems like!)..
one more thing.....not sure how good the cooking is at the ole shoe because I never seen such a bunch of skinny kids( JEFFS skinny!).
BOBCATBESS (WTF!)

Bobcat, I think you might be on to something. A rolling pin....not such a good idea.:) Maybe an apron or some dishtowels?

Eel

HEY eel!!!

NOW YOU'RE STARTING TO USE THAT ROUND THANG ATOP YOUR SHOULDERS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You're asking ME to cook? Bwahahahahahaha! A month ago I told Chef I wanted to marry him because I hate cooking! Hate it. I wouldn't know where to begin with those black berries, man. I do know what to do w/a rolling pin though. Bobcat's got the right idea. If you ever show up at my house w/a bunch of berries for ME to cook, you better be wearing a helmet. LOL

Rack- I am not a clean freak. These 15 kids just keep things messy. I do like to clean my kitchen regularly though. hee hee hee ;-)

you think its smart giving her towels or aprons eel? She could strangle you with them. :)

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom