Triple K's Body Guard

kilowatt

479f8eda2b40454a.jpg

i got dibbs on the one on the end, with the white shirt, wearing blue jeans, light colored hat and perky breasts. Yeah the one the left that puts her lipstick on with a paint roller.

Ransom,

Talking about too much time on their hands, don't you work anymore?? LOL Was out your way this morning for adjustment and went into G&G.

Brian

Sadly there used to be six total that shared the apartment, till the big'un ate the other two room(ates)

I might be missing something, but i think there is one girl of average height, and three fn midgets

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

I'm glad that big dove ain't from around here. Gals like that are drawn to this feller like a meat bee to a gutted buck.

Speaking of which, wouldn't have to drag no more deer. Just point her the way and say "fetch em up."

I'm wondeing how wide she is across the hips. My camper door is 28 inches i believe. hmm

Sage, I believe it's called axe handle wide, if I'm not mistaken. Next stop, the Altamont Girls Calendar

Eel

Its called lowered expectations- the less you actually expect out of a gal, the happier you'll be if something nice happens! And some of them bigger gals are extremely nice for fear of not being loved ever again! at least thats what i hear.

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-08 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]Yep again, some of the funnest gals i ever been around were a little on the "way bigger than barbie" side. I guess they were just happy to find somebody as big and ugly as they were.

That aint right lord, i might not a been quite as ugly.

Problem was when they was down, they were real down.

Theres enough for me there fella's.....
I'd do all of them.....................I must be feeling better!!!
rm

>lower your standards up your average
>I always say.

Words to live by right there! Blue, you're a wise man. LOL!

Eel

"That's got to be a Utah State Aggie pic.
What do you say, Woodruffhunter, you a true Aggie?"

That pic came from the University of Utah (student housing)

Fork,

My best memory from USU was when I grachuatede and left!!

You young fellers got no sense of practicality. That there big 'un has numerous advantages. Think about how easy it would be if she;
Chopped and stacked firewood.
Picked apples.
Hung deer and elk.
Packed the ice chest up the hill.
Launched the boat.
Chained up, or changed a flat tire.
Hunts bear with a switch.
Repelled muggers.
Repelled offensive game wardens.
Repelled boarders.
Bucking hay.
Landscaping the yard.

The only down side I can see, if she said, "you ain't going out this weekend", then I guess you ain't!

nickman!!!

LMAO ON THAT LAST ONE!!!

I THINK JACKMASTER NEEDS A GAL LIKE THAT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Some consider me an expert at scoring these large typical's this appears to be approx. 32" outside & gross score is roughly 316. After the eight beer deductions I would probably put this one in the book. WARNING!!! If you don't have experience in this department it can be hard to determine the adjusted score after the mandatory eight hour drying out period. I would guess that by morning this would be a real monster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom