triple k

C

creamofthecrop

just wandering how you got that nickname? that was my nick name in high school.

lol that hilarious, no i was not a member but i got in a fight with a black kid once and it started there and went all the way to baseball for pitching k=strikeout for those that dont know about baseball and three strike outs one inning =triple k

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-07 AT 08:52PM (MST)[p]This is just CRAZY .... TTK was my nickname in school as well!

Never made it to HY SKUEL though ... We didn't have no black kids here.

RUS

TEE-TEE-K USE TA BE MY NAME ALSO!!!

BUT THEN CAME ALONG THE ONLY bobcat & I LIKED IT BETTER!!!

I WONDER IF SHE STOLE THAT NAME FROM ONE OF US???

LOL!!!

DON'T EVER ACCUSE HER OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE KLU KLUXXY!!!

Beefy ONCE TOLD ME:::

THERES ONLY ONE THING HE LIKES BETTER THAN A DOUBLE D!!!

YUP,YOU GUESSED IT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HEY JACKMASTER!!!

YOU'RE SICK & TWISTED!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Keep the theories comin' boys. LOL

Cream-
I've got 3 boys and they all have 'K' names. That's it. It's just a mom thing. Pretty lame, eh?

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

YOU'VE BEEN KINDA QUIET Jenn???

EVERYTHING O.K.???

OR ARE YOU MAD AT ME???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>YOU'VE BEEN KINDA QUIET Jenn???
>
>EVERYTHING O.K.???
>
>OR ARE YOU MAD AT ME???
>
I'm never quiet, Bobcat! I'm not mad at ya. I am glad you didn't call me to throw your bail though. lol ;-)

I've been way busy this past week though. Probably a GOOD thing the chatroom doesn't work anymore. LOL I pulled a serious all-nighter the other night working on this cookbook I had to put together for a fundraiser (3 year old's Head Start class) and it's taking me a few days to recover. I'm old, huh? But I do love me a good afternoon nap on a 10 degree day, snuggling w/my little guys in a warm bed.

TEE-TEE-K!!!

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO SET A LITTLE MONEY ASIDE FOR EMERGENCY USE!!!

WE HAD A HIGH YESTERDAY OF 6 DEGREES!!!

ITS GONNA WARM UP THOUGH,LOL!!!

JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>that was a good one rackmaster
>

To go along w/his fantasy...I am a redhead w/TripleK size knockers. That's why I picked the name TripleK. It's all relative to my bra size. LOL

what the heck is g size cup I never heard of that before? she on her way over a real red head also...(friend of a friends...friend.. gulp!).
what the heck..... I'll do a few shots before she get here!
TripleK your my space ruined it for me any how... however if you have green eyes and can ride a dirt bike good enough to keep up I will start all over....rm

Triple K said:
"But I do love me a good afternoon nap on a 10 degree day, snuggling w/my little guys in a warm bed. "

WTF does that mean? Your "little guys"?!?!?! :)

>
>WTF does that mean? Your "little
>guys"?!?!?! :)

My two little 'K' name boys. My little guys..they're 3 and almost 2. We were talking about how my Triple K name comes from my 3 sons who are 'K' names. Don't make something yucky out of it.

Jenn

>I am a redhead w/TripleK size knockers.
>

Waaa ?!? In the famous words of Kramer..."I'm Out..."

476722af1ea3cd63.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom