Triple-K is old.

Roy

At least one year older than before anyway! HA HA!

Happy birthday Jenn!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Happy birthday Jenny...I mean Jenn.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!!

Hope you have a great birthday ...someone might wanna tell Roy what Paybacks are ...and who he is messing with ...My money is on Jenn.

happy 29th jenn..where you been hiding??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Jef-AKA D13er, I love the way you chastize Roy but suck up to Jenn. You might be smarter then some of them give you credit for.

Happy Birthday Jenn, and teach you brother about reading comprehension 101.

RELH

Happy B-Day T-K....

I am a little iffy on what type of photo 'never-catch' might toss on this thread for you!! ha

Enjoy---- your only 30 one time in life!

Robb

Did Kolby come through with any matching Marta Stewart Accessories?:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LMAO!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Roy, thanks for the PM. I was surprised to hear that Jenn was 45. The photo I saw of her made me think she was quite younger then that. How is everything going in the great state of Texas.

RELH

>Roy, thanks for the PM. I
>was surprised to hear that
>Jenn was 45. The photo
>I saw of her made
>me think she was quite
>younger then that. How is
>everything going in the great
>state of Texas.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

LMAO
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

ROY! you freakin' A-HOLE! Why are you tellin' people I'm 45? What the hell pic did you send him? Was it of that neighbor lady of yours you keep peeking on?? Sheesh! Just cuz I'll always be younger than you doesn't mean you have to spread lies all over MM about me. Arrest him, RELH!

This thread is useless without photos'.....

Happy Birthday....whichever one it is!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Happy Birth Day Jenn. Just go with the hot flashes. It's normal for a gal your age.

RELH ain't going to arrest sh1t.... he's been loaded with blanks for years.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Slick;

Right now I believe that Roy does not share your opinion about me only shooting blanks. He feels that I brought the big guns to bear on his head. Two to five odds that he sucks up to Sis big time over this. He should, not only is she far prettier then him, she is younger, and the long time darling of this site.
I bet he gets roasted by Jenn's fans for this.

RELH

Calm down T-K ! ha

I understand it has been frwd (Da Pic) to 'F-dude' and to our favorite pic guy...'ELDARADO'......

Can't wait to see......hehe

Robb

>Slick;
>
> Right now I believe
>that Roy does not share
>your opinion about me only
>shooting blanks. He feels that
>I brought the big guns
>to bear on his head.
>Two to five odds that
>he sucks up to Sis
>big time over this. He
>should, not only is she
>far prettier then him, she
>is younger, and the long
>time darling of this site.
>
> I bet he
>gets roasted by Jenn's fans
>for this.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

Geeez louise! You make one little comprehension error... anyway you need to level with Jenn. She won't answer my calls or my texts, (well she lets her youngest answer me back, so I get a bunch of letters and numbers)

If someone sent a PM from me my account must have been hacked. So to set the record straight she is not 47 but she is 37!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy, let that be a lesson you did not get while obtaining your degree. Never screw with a feuding hillbilly, they will get even no matter how long it takes.

Maybe you should try a little lesson in humility with Jenn and she might forgive you. Did you ever stop to consider that your sister has a great big sense of humor and loves paybacks herself.

Be nice to her and she might let you back into the family. A dozen red roses might do wonders along with a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom