triple checking draw results

bigcreekmetal

I drew a bull tag and have found myself plugging my hunting license number into the system to make sure I actually drew and that nothing has changed and Ive probably done that half a dozen times. Then a few times Ive gone back to the computer and the big game regs to double/triple/quadruple check the hunt number and unit to make sure everything is square. Plus Ive never drawn before especially a good one so to read "congratulations" on the computer makes for some mighty enjoyable reading. I think when I get my letter from the fish and game I will frame it and hang it on my wall. Anyone else find themselves rechecking all the time savoring the moment, or am I the only one?

I find myself rechecking the F&G website but the message is the same year after year.. "UNSUCSESSFUL"

where did u draw?

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Oh I've checked it several times. I have my Henry's tag in hand and I still don't believe it's real.

I rechecked my Wyoming apps because the first time I had two unsuccessfuls for deer, with 2 points awarded! Unfortunately today I checked again and they scratched one of those. :(

When I drew my tule elk tag in '06 I dozed off on the couch that afternoon and dreamed that I had drawn a tule elk tag, and in my dream I woke up and realized it was only a dream. Then I woke up for real and said "wow, what a nightmare"
Confused ?

>When I drew my tule elk
>tag in '06 I dozed
>off on the couch that
>afternoon and dreamed that I
>had drawn a tule elk
>tag, and in my dream
>I woke up and realized
>it was only a dream.
>Then I woke up for
>real and said "wow, what
>a nightmare"
>Confused ?

completely

>where did u draw?
>
>ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde
>ego sum bardus (I participate
>on monstermuleys therefore I am
>stupid)

Idaho 31

Checked and rechecked NM results. First time I've seen the words "SUCCESSFUL" on a green background in many years. WOHOO!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom