Trinity Alps Pack In

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
Looking at hiring some horses to pack me and two other bowhunters 5-10 miles deep into the Trinity Alps Wilderness for the archery opener in northern CA 2013. Anyone know of an outfit they can recommend? What are going rates for drop off an pick up service (no camp provided). Thank you

I can't find the article, but I read that outfitters can no longer pack into the wilderness. The article said that it was a new law and it did not effect people who pack without any profit being made.

Can anyone confirm this? That would be the ruin of many local outfitters.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-12 AT 03:01PM (MST)[p]www.maverickoutfitter.com they are out of Cottonwood.

Thanks. I did find Maverick online as well as Coffee Creek Ranch which does drop camps into the Alps.

P.m. Sent

Yep lets tell everyone the north trinity alps are overrun with bears and bow hunters!!!

Good luck on your trip whatever you decide

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom