TRICKS TO SELLING A TRUCK????

D

doityourself

Trying to sell my truck on KSL.com and my local paper. What tricks do you guys have to gettin rid of your rig????

I'v tried those companies that advertise till you sell, and they promise it will sell. All I did was donate money to their cause.

A used car salesman once told me "it helps if they run but they got to be clean".

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

spend a couple hundred on a decent detail job in and out.Has worked well for Me...Appearance draws them in

THE PROBLEM IS!!!

TO GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH OUT OF A TRUCK!!!

YOU GOTTA DRIVE THEM 200,000+ MILES!!!

THE MINUTE THE DEALER SEE'S YOU'VE GOT ABOVE 60,000 THEY START FROWNING REAL BAD!!!

THEY THINK YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE IT TO THEM!!!

THEN IF YOU DO A TRADE IN!!!

THEY JACK THE PRICE OF THE NEW ONE UP 5-10K!!!

ALL LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER THOUGH!!!

I'D CLEAN IT UP & SELL IT YOURSELF FOR LESS MONEY,IT JUST MIGHT BE MORE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

There are NO tricks if it is a FORD! Just give it to the person you like the least. Well, if it's a ford you may be able to get a few dollars out of it. Take it to a boat marina and sell it to someone who needs a boat anchor! They pay top dollar...upwards of $50.00 cash! Good luck.
-------------------------

S.A.F.!

It's a GMC half ton. Has everything but leather. 20 inch rims and brand new TOYO tires. I keep it really clean, just had the interior carpet cleaned. I probably will have a buff job done on the paint just to shine it up a bit.

I was hoping someone would have some special technique for selling a car/truck.

Looks like it's hard for everybody.

Gonna get the new Tundra, they have one with a lift, rims, tires etc.....Looks way sexy. Been a GMC fan my whole life, but that Tundra just flat out performs my truck. Plus the resale should be way better.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom