Tribute to one hell of a B!tch

T

tageater

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-09 AT 05:40PM (MST)[p]

I thought i'd post this little item. Some of ya'll probably have seen it, but it's quite the tribute considering its at 9500 feet. I always eat a meal or two near this marker while i'm hunting.

49669b6c30b481b6.jpg

I cant imagine when she had time to hunt lions what with all the humping and birthing going on. lol.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

For a secong I thought one of my ex wives died.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

I bet Twister growled at more
Angry Puzzy than all of us combined.

Then it got skin'd and packed out.

Gotta like that....

L

I know nothing of it, but you know there's a hell of a story there. Nothing compares to a good dog...........

When i mentioned some of you may have seen it, i meant i know other guys hunt this same mountain, i dont believe anyone has ever posted a picture of the memorial, though. It really has turned into something i look forward to seeing every year.

I wonder how many of those cats were killed on the mountain that she's buried on.....i mean i try not to think of that.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Can't help but wonder if she was on the track of our resident CAT that became her final high country tune up. Sometimes those rabid cats get mean.

NOT SO 1911!!!

HELPED BURY A FEW MUTTS MYSELF!!!

NOTHING BETTER/MORE HARD HEADED THAN A GOOD HOUND!!!

WAIT A MINUTE,THATS ONLY PART WAY TRUE!!!

THE OWNER WITH THE LEASHES IN HIS HAND TRYIN TO LOCATE HIS MUTTS IS THE ONLY THING I KNOW OF ANY MORE HARD HEADED THAN A PACK OF MUTTS!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Tag - I also first thought you were refering to my ex-wife but it wouldn't be a tribute.. but she was one hell of a ##### and not in a good way,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom