Triailcam pictures sent via cell service

gznokes

Very Active Member
What's your take on the Moultrie Connect? http://www.moultriefeeders.com/productdetail.aspx?id=mfh-gsc

Its a unit you hook up to your trail camera and then it will transmit your trail camera photos back to your computer so you don't have to spend the gas, boot leather, and time--not to mention--leaving scent in your favorite area, to get your photos.

You have to buy the unit to hook up to your camera and then a an entry level data plan only costs $29.99 per month. This plan will allow you to transmit approximately 238 images per month via the AT&T network.

"so you don't have to spend the gas, boot leather, and time"

Heaven forbid you have to spend bootleather and time scouting or hunting..... Where's the enjoyment in that?....Does this have an auto shoot feature too?..... Terry

For the record, those "benefits" were almost straight off the website. Its not what I think about it.

Its funny when I posted this I almost wrote something about 2dogs. I hope he weighs in! Id like to see him go beserk on this technology.

Another big problem w this is that it relies on at&t coverage which means unless you are getting set up in the middle of a giant city there won't be any coverage.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom