Tred Barta

feddoc

Long Time Member
Seemed like a nice guy. RIP.

https://thehuntingnews.com/hunting-...M7IlCOUAXFZZwns2viHYzn6hNrCstyeWV2ksvLL5Dbxy4

Tred Barta is a well-known name in the hunting industry from his show the Best and Worst of Tred Barta. Tred had a spinal stroke and cancer in 2009 that left him paralyzed from the armpit down. He was an inspiration to people across the hunting community when he continued to hunt and fish. As Tred would often say, ? I can do it, you can do it.?
Tred was a traditional archer that lost his ability to shoot, but he never lost his passion for the outdoors. He never gave up and inspired many others to do the same.
Tred Barta was tragically killed in a car accident in Canada yesterday. He was an inspiration to many and will be missed.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

hmmmmmm.....he was a clown when he could walk....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

By all accounts, he was a fishin fool! Would have loved to have spent some time on the water with him.......

"Not sure I grasp BHA motivation".
Hossblur 7/25/19

#livelikezac

Yeah, a shame. Watched him when I was younger alot. Seemed like a character and always enjoyed being out there.

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

RIP Tred.

I met him a couple times and don't/won't have much more to say.

Zeke

#livelikezac

Sorry to hear of his passing. I enjoyed his tv show. I sometimes thought he was kind of goofy but a likable character.

I had lunch with Tred in Denver before he lost his health. I found him to be a little arrogant but very friendly and enthusiastic about life. Like his introduction to his show said " Love him or hate him he does it his way". He wasn't a very good shot with his long bow and I found that maybe he should stick to fishing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom