Tred Barta Paralyzed.....

Yeah, that sucks big time!! As much as i disagree with his methods and style of hunting, if you could call it that, I'll bet he would be fun to kid with around a campfire!

I can't hardly look at him with that hat on though...drugstore if ever there was one, all hat and no cattle.

Joey

i can't stand the guy but thats a sad deal he's going through and wish him the best. doing a little internet research it looks like the prognosis might not be to good. Get well Tred.

Tred might be a bit over the top but he is cool. Ted Nugent is over the top too but I don't mind him....both are better than most of the hunting and fishing celebs on tv.

HEY....YOU KNOW HE IS ONE OF US, A FUNNY GUY/ GOOD EGG/ A BIT EGO CENTERISTIC.....WTH......GET WELL TRED.....HE ALWAYS MADE ME LAUGH.........YD.

Love 'em or hate'em, yukon dall got it right when he said " He is one of us".Sad deal ,I hope he gets well .

I kinda like the guy, but, then again, I am kinda different too.

He is funny and I like anybody that can provide the occasional giggle.

I hope he recovers.

I love his show. Anyone who can go completely out of his way just to make things harder on himself is entertaining to watch. My brother still cant stand him cause he just had to cough while his buddy was about to shoot a grizzly, scared him right off. The coolest thing I think I ever heard him say was that he wanted to club a seal.

LAST EDITED ON May-21-09 AT 10:35AM (MST)[p]Whatever you think about Tred there's no denying his love for the outdoors and the passion with which he embraced and pursued that love. When things like this happen it really hits home how fragile our lives are and how precious each moment truly is..... Terry

Basically echoing what everyone else has to say. He can be a little over the edge at times, but I would never wish something like this on anyone, especially a fellow ETHICAL hunter. He went to my little brothers high school last year, and seemed to be a pretty down to earth guy and had a lot of fun with the kids. Wish him the best, and a speedy recovery.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom