TRAYVON

S

slickrock

George Zimmerman has been charged in the shooting death of unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, says prosecutor Angela Corey. Zimmerman is in custody; he says the shooting was self-defense.

This one has about as much chance at justice as OJ cutting his wife's head off. Media trials.... Jesus Wept!

This poor bastage is going to swing no matter what the facts are!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I say if Zimmerman was acting in Self-Defense & they find him Guilty We do an Up-Rising!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

might be a good time to invest in the fire restoration industry...

7663zimmerman_wanted_poster.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Not my intent to start a f'n race riot.... however we might be able to get a good deal on a flat screen outta Florida by tomorrow morning.

Slick

Un-Like when Katrina happened,there may be a place to sell them & plug them in!:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

I can't help but belief this thing is being driven by the white house. With Obama on board with the Martins, that seals his votes for presidency once again. We certainly don't see him trying to shut down these radical new formed racial groups such as the "black panthers"

No doubt there this thing is being driven by the left wing media and most likely the whitehouse as well.

Could it also be to draw some attention away from the healthcare decision by the supreme court? Or to distract people from the campaign?

"Suck it, terrorists," -Keith Stone

Am I the only one here that thinks Zimmerman went beyond his authority? After he made the call to higher authority, he had no business getting into a confrontation.

What is really bad, other than a dead teenager, is the fact that a good gun law was improperly applied, and the result will be a negative attitude toward the "stand your ground" issue.

Right or wrong, nothing good is going to come of this.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

>Am I the only one here
>that thinks Zimmerman went beyond
>his authority? After he made
>the call to higher authority,
>he had no business getting
>into a confrontation.
>
>What is really bad, other than
>a dead teenager, is the
>fact that a good gun
>law was improperly applied, and
>the result will be a
>negative attitude toward the "stand
>your ground" issue.
>
> Right or wrong, nothing good
>is going to come of
>this.
>
>"I could eat a bowl of
>Alphabet Soup and
>sh!t a better argument than that!"
>

All good points however the good gun law being improperly applied is out the window in light of him being brought up on murder 2.

Nick I am with you 100%. He went out looking for a confrontation and I think there is going to be enough evidence to show that he acted with depraved indifference at the very least. I don't think it has all the racial implications that have been attributed to it after the fact by the media and the Martin's lawyer but I do think that not arresting Zimmerman and conducting a better and more open investigation from the very beginning was a big mistake. Of course he needs to be investigated and arrested! Now however, he can argue his case in court, he will have his trial. He can give his side of the story and a jury can decide. Is there a chance that he will get an impartial jury?? Maybe not, but hopefully he will get a skilled enough lawyer to overcome that and make a cohesive and convincing argument.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Aside from all the presumptions and assumptions, the prosecution in this case has a TREMENDOUS amount of pressure to bring charges against Zimmerman. That is a fact. I'm not exactly sure how you can infer there was anything less than a hypervigilant investigation in light of the media spotlight and mob intimidation taking place. Of course any mickey mouse investigation would take place knowing damn good and well the feds are going to be doing their own fact finding through the DOJ. Then of course the DOJ works under the umbrella of a POTUS who has made a personal stance on the case and made it known to the world that if he had a son it would look just like Trayvon. Anyone making up their mind one way or the other on this or any case based off the information gleaned from the media is a damned fool.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I sure hope that if I ever have to use deadly force to defend myself that it is a drug crazed redneck or mormon attacking me.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

All you can do now is throw up your hands and hope he's found guilty. The main stream media and Obama should be real proud.

Eel

>
>That can be arranged. Just tell
>me where to find you.
>

LOL....you volunteering to be shot????....I take it you are a redneck??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-12 AT 11:28PM (MST)[p]I am sooo sad that Mr. Zimmerman shot a nice young 6'2" juvenile delinquent who was making threatening advances toward him while he was out buying Skittles because he was suspended from school for excessives tardiness and absence. This was only his 3rd suspension since Oct, which "only" consisted of drug paraphanalia and minor vandalism.........

Look at the bright side!!! We are getting rid of two thugs with one bullet!! It's a win win....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-12 AT 06:03AM (MST)[p]> Aside from all the presumptions
>and assumptions, the prosecution in
>this case has a TREMENDOUS
>amount of pressure to bring
>charges against Zimmerman. That
>is a fact. I'm
>not exactly sure how you
>can infer there was anything
>less than a hypervigilant investigation
>in light of the media
>spotlight and mob intimidation taking
>place. Of course any
>mickey mouse investigation would take
>place knowing damn good and
>well the feds are going
>to be doing their own
>fact finding through the DOJ.
> Then of course the
>DOJ works under the umbrella
>of a POTUS who has
>made a personal stance on
>the case and made it
>known to the world that
>if he had a son
>it would look just like
>Trayvon. Anyone making up
>their mind one way or
>the other on this or
>any case based off the
>information gleaned from the media
>is a damned fool.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I agree with 1911!

And for the FOOLS that Helped Elect Our so called President in last time,I sure the HELL hope you Open your eyes & don't make that mistake twice!

WAFJ!

"If I had a Son He'd be just like Trayvon"

Well,He probably didn't Lie about that,but Quickly Stuck his foot in his Mouth!

Not saying Zimmerman is 100% right either,I wasn't there to see/hear exactly what went dowm & I sure the Hell wouldn't believe what the NEWS Media reports anymore!

JURY Roy?

This Gal(Angela Corey) has got Her Mind made up already,she works mostly for Families of victims that lost a Family Member rather it was justified or not,She's already said:To Hell with any Jury!

The day things get serious enough my Gun needs to be Drawn it will be Drawn & used!

The Day they take that Right away from you is the Day you lose your American Freedom!

I may not be Smart enough to be President!

But I do know this,I'm glad my Son isn't just like Trayvon!

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

All this timing is no more than a liberal ploy to bring out the a higher percentage of black voters this fall. Keep people glued to the TV like an OJ soap opera and these people will actualy remember to vote....it's seems obvious to me.

2 black kids douse a white boy with gas and light him him up a couple of weeks ago and there is hardly a peep out of our unbiased media moguls...

I have a few freinds that are black and shared meals with a black family back east. I have hispanic neighbors that share food with me and I am happy to plow their driveway for free when we get enough snow. So don't call me a racist.

Anyone who would use a persons death to have personal or policical gain are just plain trash.
If this is Obama's agenda.......damn you.....how do you sleep at night?

Nickman, although i see where youre coming from I would disagree that a 911 dispatcher is a "higher authority" its not like they gave him a legal order to stop following him. They suggested it and he chose to find the kid and I even read on at least one source that they had been having problems in their gated community and were not getting much help out of the police. They then tell him to let this guy go who he obviously suspected greatly and he chose to try to look for him and unfortunately for both of them he found him.

If someone comes in your yard and you call 911 and the dispatcher tells you to stay inside and don't pursue, and in the recent past you have had problems with vandalism,theft etc. would you concede to the person on the other end of the line who has no real interest in your chit or to your own judgement?

I don't think the kid deserved to be shot but I don't think the shooter deserved his head pounded on the pavement either. Do you wanna bet the guy almost certainly wishes he had listened to the dispatcher? I bet he does, any takers? But was he bound by law or any higher authority? No.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Of course, Zimmerman is the only one who really knows the truth, but I heard an interview with his father. He said that Zimmerman was following Martin, only to see where he was going. Martin took a turn down a sidewalk and Zimmerman continued on a different path to get an address for the police. Then on his way back to his vehicle, Martin confronted him. Who knows. Just not sure how he is going to get a fair trial. Like said, he is the only one who knows the truth, and I'm just not sure with all the media attention, that his word will be taken.

1911 said: "Anyone making up their mind one way or the other on this or any case based off the information gleaned from the media is a damned fool"

The best reply yet!

That guy is a worm. Off the subject of the post, but what the hell ever happened with "the fast and furious" deal? These things seem to just go away after a little while in the spotlight.

>Nickman, although i see where youre
>coming from I would disagree
>that a 911 dispatcher is
>a "higher authority" its not
>like they gave him a
>legal order to stop following
>him. They suggested it and
>he chose to find the
>kid and I even read
>on at least one source
>that they had been having
>problems in their gated community
>and were not getting much
>help out of the police.
>They then tell him to
>let this guy go who
>he obviously suspected greatly and
>he chose to try to
>look for him and unfortunately
>for both of them he
>found him.
>
>If someone comes in your yard
>and you call 911 and
>the dispatcher tells you to
>stay inside and don't pursue,
>and in the recent past
>you have had problems with
>vandalism,theft etc. would you concede
>to the person on the
>other end of the line
>who has no real interest
>in your chit or to
>your own judgement?
>
>I don't think the kid deserved
>to be shot but I
>don't think the shooter deserved
>his head pounded on the
>pavement either. Do you wanna
>bet the guy almost certainly
>wishes he had listened to
>the dispatcher? I bet he
>does, any takers? But was
>he bound by law or
>any higher authority? No.
>
>Bill
>
>Kill the buck that makes YOU
>happy!

OK.....but then why bother to call 911 at all if you are going to go "John Wayne" the suspect?

By the way, I have seen no evidence that this guy got a head slam and a broken nose....Zimmerman chose a confrontational approach and this is where it ends up.

At the time of this incident, this guy had NOTHING to go on and no crime was in progress. Nor was there probable cause to confront someone on a sidewalk. I don't care what his reasons were....he CHOSE to create a confrontation! Then handled it wrong.

Hey Nicky!

Trayvon ain't the Angel you think he is!:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

Wait just a minute! Where did I ever say he was an angel?

The self proclaimed, "No Limit N***A".....reached his limit!

I am ONLY concerned that the gun issue is what is going to suffer here and quite frankly, my bet is that probably 2 dozen or so other "angels" have shot each other, in some hood somewhere, since this shooting occurred.

I don't care what criminals do with guns; they're criminals, it's what the media is going to do with the gun thing in this particular case that has me pissed.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED, is all I am saying.

Not an hour ago, a high dollar Black attorney friend of Johnny Cochran's, was on tv crying about how "any nut with a 9 milimeter shotgun can legally carry it and decide to shoot someone".

We don't need another mass media bashing with a "lame duck" president hanging around for another 4 years. And if anyone thinks, he won't use this for more gun restriction in the next term.....you live in Gumbyland!

LOl Nicky!:D

I knew I could Stirr you!:D

Sure the Gun issue will suffer once again!

Them other Angels you speak of are all the same colla,so it's OK!:D

Got a ways to go
That we all call home

Well.. there you go! Why waste money on a trial when FEDDOC has all the evidence. Was you trained by RELH (our favorite public servent) RET..? LMAO

Slick

If you were paying attention, you would realize that I have none of the evidence...but, I did stay at a sleazy hotel and have figured out how to google the appropriate police report and I saw the booking video and the map thingy...well, nope, I didn't develop that either. You will either believe it or you won't. But, please, quit shooting the messenger. Until uncle obammmy's health care plan kicks in, I may need to come live with you until I can come up with the money for ER charges.

>Well.. there you go! Why waste
>money on a trial when
>FEDDOC has all the evidence.
>Was you trained by RELH
>(our favorite public servent) RET..?
>LMAO
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

I will no longer mention Octomom.

The only thing I can figure out is the media wants us to hate each other. Killings go on every day blacks kill whites, whites kill blacks whats so different about this one ?

The difference is the guy killed an unarmed 17 yr old and was not arrested for anything. That is what sparked the issue. Had he been arrested then I don't think it would have lasted this long as a news story.

It's obviously unfortunate that this young man lost his life, there were mistakes made by BOTH parties and the result was deadly.
Zimmerman had every legal right to defend himself by whatever means he had and he WAS confronted with force by Williams. They both should have left well enough alone and waited for the police to arrive, we can all agree on that.
We don't know all the facts, only what we hear from the media.

I know one thing.....if i'm ever attacked by someone i feel is threatening me and he smashes MY head into a curb, he'll for damn sure be lucky to walk away with his heart still beating. I'm not going to wait for the police to save me, especially if i don't know what weapon my attacker might just have.
It's a matter of "kill or be killed"!!
This shouldn't be treated like a hate crime as both parties ARE minorities. This is about an incident that went from bad to worse by two people who over reacted and one lost his life.
No one wins in this case.....not even Zimmerman if he is released, he'll have death threats for the rest of his life.

I agree with 1911. The only information that anyone has comes from a murky pool of opinions, agendas, and biased reporting. Not one single proven fact has been released withough some sort of media massage. Even the first release of the 911 logs was edited to drum up the story.

The whole thing is so jacked up now that it's irrepairable. The guy is going to spend some serious time in jail. If he gets off, we will probably have a civil war on our hands.

We should only consider the facts in this case. As an example,after George Zimmerman was booked into jail he spent about $80 at the jail store.

"The Miami Herald recently tweeted a photo of a receipt from Zimmerman's $79.84 purchases that included playing cards, puzzle books, and Jolly Rancher candy.

Zimmerman also bought socks, a debit card for phone calls, Ivory soap, underwear, beef sticks, t-shirts......"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/george-zimmerman-buys-79-84-worth-items-jail-214706403.html

Among the items purchased was a bar of Ivory soap. There you have it folks. This proves his guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt. Travon was killed because he was black.

Signed,
Al Sharpton

Zimmerman is f'n toast. His lawyer has no chance in hell of a change of venue or gathering a panel of impartial jurors. This is typical racist bull. As others posted where was the media when the kid was doused with gasoline or how about the retired couple murdered for a few bucks. Both black violating whites. But you sure as hell heard about this case and the two white dudes doing drive byes in the "black" community. No?

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

I for one am sick and tired of the racial BS in this country and until we get a president with some f'ing balls it will never get better. We allow foreigners to just walk in here and bring their flags, language and holidays HERE inside our walls and disrespect what our forefathers vision for this country was. It's a disgrace to the thousands if not millions of soldiers that have given their lives from the day this country was founded. It's all gotta stop, including Indian reservations. IT'S TIME FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY TO BECOME ONE AND GET OVER THINGS THAT HAPPENED HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO!!!!!

LMAO! This whole thing is too funny. Treyvon obviously didn't break Zimmerman's nose after he was dead and those marks on Zimmerman's head certainly weren't from him pounding his head backwards against a brick wall after he shot Martin. This would lead anyone with a single firing brain cell to believe that Martin was the agressor which is why the police didn't arrest Zimmerman.

A police spokesperson even stated that the evidence so far was in favor of Zimmerman which is why they hadn't arrested him. Only when the black community decided to show their racism did this become a problem for Zimmerman.

Let's not forget that Zimmerman was the Neighborhood Watch Captain so he's supposed to be somewhat watchful over his neighborhood. I suppose he could have turned a blind eye and then there could have been even more burglaries but then what the hell good is Neighborhood Watch if nobody is going to watch?

If I was walking through a neighborhood at night and was doing nothing wrong and someone told me to stop because the cops were on the way, I would gladly wait for the police to show what a jackass the guy was. If I was black, I would have then had a very strong case of racial profiling because I was detained simply because I was black and looked suspicious and had done nothing wrong.

Martin CHOSE to go violent instead of speaking with the police and now Zimmerman can't possibly get a fair trial because the black community all of a sudden gives a shyt that one of their own is killed. Every single juror that is picked will know in the back of their minds that if they find Zimmerman not guilty that the riots will ensue. I believe for the greater good of their community they will convict Zimmerman and the blacks will continue to ignore black on black killings while threatening riots when white/hispanic on black killings occur because it works to get whitey.

forkie makes a lot of good points but they are on the political forum where not many notice...or appriciate.

Eel

Wow.....maybe there IS a little hope......an honest black in this, good on him!
Hopefully that speach doesn't get him killed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom