Travel trailers

S

smilesgv

Looking for reconmendations for a travel trailer anywhere from 18-22 feet long. The trailer will see fair amount of use on dirt roads and need a good suspension system. Looking for something fuctional not fancy. Thanks for the help.

Found both a travel and a horse trailor. Whats your offer?
Just kidding, muleyman posted this photo here last week. Good luck in finding a trailor, shouldn't be hard as I heard Dude had his up on the market.
475466027a3104ac.jpg

475466217afb2a48.jpg

>Looking for reconmendations for a travel
>trailer anywhere from 18-22 feet
>long. The trailer will
>see fair amount of use
>on dirt roads and need
>a good suspension system.
>Looking for something fuctional not
>fancy. Thanks for the
>help.

ksl.com ... There are 2 on there right now I'm trying to decide over... wife green-lit buying one. There were 1400 around the oct deer hunt. Keep watching for the "must make my house payment and this has to go" firesales that come up weekly, but there will be a ton of trailers coming back up this spring.

-DallanC

I too am wanting a newer camp trailer. My trailor now, is old though all the stuff works well , but it's just heavy and well I'd like to have a bit more room.

When is the best time to look/shop for trailers? I've heard the spring because people want to unload them as they don't use them and I've heard that the fall is because people realize they will use em even less.

Artic Fox makes an excellent trailor that is built to go a few more places than most other trailors.

It's Bush's fault!!!

NASH AND ARTIC FOX ARE SAME COMPANY. I HAVE A 2000 NASH 22H ITS STARTING TO FALL A PART!
I USE MY OLD CAMPER 10 TIMES AS MUCH...
RM

Bought this POS for $1500.00. Best investment I ever made. Its dry and warm. Depends on what you're looking for I guess.

47561ec57e64c0e1.jpg

RUS

Thanks for the tips on the axles. Any own a Fleetwood travel trailers. They have a floor plan we like in the 19 foot. Plan on saving up next year to make a purchase, just researching now.

>Bought this POS for $1500.00. Best
>investment I ever made. Its
>dry and warm. Depends on
>what you're looking for I
>guess.
>
>
47561ec57e64c0e1.jpg

>
>RUS

Holy mackerel! I'm going shed hunting with you.

I used to tent camp and then I got a bit carried away and bought this. I have found that if I go slow that I can get this close to the mountain. I just fliped the axles and now it has 16inch clearance.

Trailer.jpg

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom