Trailer tires

H

HORNSNFISH

I have a 26' weeked warrior and need tires, can anyone recommend a good tire, it has 225 75r15E tires

Some guys say to go to light truck tires in E?

Any info Thx

I put the Carlisle (Spelling) on our toy hauler. They seem to last way longer than than the Trailmaster tires.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-12 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]Maxxis have worked great on my 5th wheel. Stay away from Goodyear Marathon tires. I had the last set tear both fenders off my boat. They peeled the tread ofter two years of use. I replaced them with Maxxis and the boat tracks better than it ever did with the Goodyear's.

Carlisle tires are good; I use Hankook on my hauling trailers.

I wouldn't use truck tires...the tire guys say the sidewalls flex differently.

You might check with nv_hunter?

A while back he had some Trailer Tires for sale in the Classifieds!

Don't remember the size or Brand?

Alot of the Cheaper Brand Trailer Tires are Spendy & not very good,you'll pay some good cash for a better Trailer Tire such as GoodYear,etc!

Any of the Carlisle Tires that have came on my Trailers have been kinda JUNKY,don't wear very good & show weather checking within a year or two!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

After reading Post # 2 maybe GoodYear ain't the way to go!

Why do Tire Manufacturers keep screwin with Tires?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Carlisle tires are junk..Stay away from them

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>I recommend round black ones.
>
>TUCC

NVB... We are talking about tires here...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom