trail cams

S

Seabear

What trail cams have you guys had the best luck with? What would you suggest to buy? Thanks

I have all kinds of trail cameras. Not any really high dollar ones......but the ones I have seem to work pretty good. I have a few of moultrie brand...........some wildveiw and wildgame.......a few of the lower end of trophy cams by bushnell. I know of several buddys that have cuddy backs and other high dollar name brands. I can tell you that they all work and they all go bad once in a while. Cheap ones or high dollar ones....... If I were you I would buy something you feel you could afford to lose without too much hurt if they were stolen. I have all my cameras on external rechargeable sealed batterys. Saves money in the long run. Guess I would recommend to get moultrie or wild game inovations ......seems to be best bet for the money.......in my opinion.

I've tried several cuddebacks and they take great pics but they would always quit working on me. I now have a Bushenell bone collector and love it. They have great battery life couple months worth. My camera has took prob close to 20,000 pics in the past two years and it's still going strong.

I actually like the wildgame inovations. They are pretty cheap and take good pics. Good camera for the money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom