Trail Cams

E

elk_hunter23

I know Reconyx are the nicest out there..and they come with a price. Is there anything that comes pretty dang close? or is it worth it to bite the bullet and get that brand?

I would HIGHLY recommend Spypoint! They make some dang nice cameras! They even have on out now that is called Tiny. It has a reciever that you can put 50 feet away from your camera that will save all of your pictures. That way if someone decides they need your camera more than you do, you can get there mug on camera!

Randall Limb
Limb Creek Outdoors
www.limbcreek.com
www.facebook.com/limbcreekoutdoors
Wac'em Broadheads Pro Staff

i got a moultrie from cabelas. i just waited for a sale to come up. it tells me the temp. and so many options. i picked it up for 99 bucks and when i wasnt on sale it was 160. i also got free shipping.

the pictures are clear. even when animals run by. it takes 6-c batteries and it has lasted one month and the batteries are 90%, so the batteries will last a long time.

but anymore i think all trail cams are pretty good. i know when trail cams first came out i went through them like crazy. always had problems. but seems like they got it figured out

I second the Moultrie. I have got 1000 pic.s on one set of battery's and the quality is great. Can't beet the price.

check out trailcampro.com they have good reveiws.I just got 2 of the moultrie M-80.Ask them about their specials

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom