trail cams destoyed

C

chessidawg

Went and checked cams this weekend to find one was destroyed and two had the the batteries removed and SD cards taken but what really pisses me off is we pack in 15 miles with horses and mules where it is posted non motorized and there was four wheeler tracks everywhere. I know there is nothing i can do about this but if you you come across someones else equipment (trail cams, camps whatever leave it the fk alone

I understand your're pissed, but you don't help your cause when you admonish those who are respectful of private property to "leave it the fk alone".

I'd like to see you put up a hidden trail cam and post pics of the dirtbags who mess with your property and violate the ATV laws. F&G might have an interest also.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-13 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]That sucks a lot. I don't use cams, but it seems from all the stories that you better have a cam on your cam to deal with these people.

Sounds pretty extreme to have atv's going where you pack 15 miles of roadless... what areas are there wide enough atv trails that are 15 miles into non motorized roadless?

Sucks about your trail cameras. I had an issue with ATV's opening weekend of the archery season in the non-motorized areas. After I cooled off, I wrote a detailed letter to the F&G, Parks department, Forest Service and I forgot who else.

Needless to say, I have had about 10 emails in response, they have posted more signs, AND Fish and Game took the initiative to look at the area I was concerned about. At least one citation was issued!

Budgets are always tight with these agencies so it goes without saying that I am impressed with their initiative to look into the area I was concerned about. Idaho will continue to get my business as a result.

Its was an old fire road / break that has been blocked off with rocks and posted as pack in / hike or bike only it's wide enough for atv we go and cut the trails out of wind and dead fall every yr in May and Scout and camp in July then start putting cams out the. End of Aug this is the first time it has happened that I know of it just hits me side ways

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom