Trading Info

HuntinFool

Well it looks like I will only be hunting general archery hunts for deer and elk here in Utah this year and probably a cow elk on the Wasatch West unit. I was unable to draw any of my other tags including the ones I put in for in Wyoming. So to get to the point I would like to trade info for the extended archery area in exchange for the Wasatch West area for cow elk. My family and I have hunted the Wasatch West tag for 4 years in a row now and have never not filled a tag, so I will be able to point you in the right direction.

What I am looking for on the extended hunt is an area that I will have a chance to see a decent buck or two. I am willing to hike as far as I need to.

Thanks,
Coleman

Get into shape, find a canyon and then a side canyon and then a ridge top and you will see deer.

i dont think there is a secret to the extended. Im no expert onit, but like stated before just find an area any area. Just glass hard, and be patient, burn some boot leather and glass and repeat. just gotta work hard and be in good shape cause it will kick you butt!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom