Trade Wanted.

Gettin" Stoked

If your needing a nice Elk, Mule Deer, Bear, or an Alaskan fishing trip maybe we can do some trading. I'm looking for an older Toyota Tacoma for my son. Maybe an early 2000s model. In decent shape and decent milage. We are willing to pay some and wanting to trade some. I'm looking for someone who wants a chance to hunt the west. I'm willing to send you pictures of the animals we have taken in the past. If we trade, I will personally help you pursue 1 or more of these animals. And I'll do so until we get you a nice trophy. We will look into hunting different western states so we can better your odds of getting a good tag. If hunting isn't your thing, we can talk about an Alaskan fishing trip trade. If you have interest, shoot me a text and let's talk.
435-770-8261

I've have a 2001 with 160k. best truck I've ever owned for running around the hills.
I won't be parting with it anytime soon.

Good luck finding your needle in the haystack.

I have a 1990 Toyota pick up that is my hunting rig. I also bought a 2002 Tacoma to replace the 90 when it wore out. Unfortunately, the 2002 wore out and died but the 90 is still going strong.
2002 is not made near the quality of the 1990 models.
I also have an 88 Toyota pick up that is still running strong. in my opinion Both of those trucks are way better than the 2002 model.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom