Toy packaging???

D

D13er

I'm pretty dextrous and rather mechanically inclined but those damn chineese toy packagers can really make unboxing kids toys a challenge. Anyone else tired of packaging tape, zip ties, tie wire and screws ? JFP it is a chore !!!!

JB

JB, I do believe that person should be hung that came up with that brilliant idea of those little ties.....

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Yep those little zip ties and wire holder inner thingys can piss ya off sometimes :)

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-08 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]The amazing thing is you'll find some of those packages at the store empty. It took me 20 minutes to get my kids toy out at home with tools!

HEY D-CUP!!!

YA KNOW???

IF YOU'D QUIT BUYING YOUR KIDS THEM TOYS THAT "YOU" WANT TO PLAY WITH THEY WOULDN'T BE PACKAGED LIKE THAT!!!

YOU'VE NEVER BOUGHT A COPY OF "BIG-UNS" THAT WAS PACKAGED LIKE THAT HAVE YOU???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

How about the "bubble pack" you get now days?

By the time I get the package open, I'm usually so angry, I don't even want it any more!:)

Eel

Whats worse than that is trying to get a cheap tent back into it's bag after you use it. Origami tent folding.

horsepoop.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom