Touristy spots

It's just as bad in Santa Monica, Ca. A few months ago, I was driving in Santa Monica on one of the busiest streets in the city at noon time. I was at a stop light and peered around, only to catch a homeless guy pitching a Havana on the sidewalk, with dozens of people walking by! No need to worry, call the Santa Monica Poop Patrol! The city has it's own "Poop Hotline". I just love California!

Gavin will Andreas it after much more pressing matters like oil wells.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Now you know why I have not visited San Francisco or Santa Monica for over 25 years. Nothing but $hit holes with liberals floating in the cess pool along with the crap they invited in.

RELH

Guys I live this every day going to work, hell I call the poop patrol on my street. It's good practice if you are going into the military getting out of the land mines.

I have one lady who everyday comes over in front of my building and lifts her dress and takes a crap right in front of my building while everyone is walking by. No shame

The women of the building ask me to do something about it but hell the police or anyone else for that matter can't stop them how can I?

That is why we love the rainy season because it washes the streets and for a while you don't smell piss and crap.

Sing along with Tony Bennett.

I left my poop....in San Francisco. High on a hill, it sure does stink.....

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-19 AT 01:50PM (MST)[p]I can't believe what we have going on. I would get an air soft gun and shoot the hag. Well, not really..

I haven't been there for about 20 years. Before that it used to be a wonderful place to visit.

Especially for a young kid in the early 70s straight off the ranch. Lots of things to be learned.

>Now you know why I have
>not visited San Francisco or
>Santa Monica for over 25
>years. Nothing but $hit holes
>with liberals floating in the
>cess pool along with the
>crap they invited in.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Not as sick as I am looking at her as... every morning

and yes I would like to take my BB gun and put one right on the cheek!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom