tosh.o

TOSH.O IS FUNNIER THAN HELL, THE KID HAS A FRESH APPROACH TO HUMOR. PICKS ON EVERYONE......RIGHT NOW HE OWNS THE STAGE....YD.

Its one of my favorite shows. I like to check out his website a lot too. He's blowing up right now big time.

daniel tosh has been my favorite comedian for a long time. i saw him at the u a few years ago after his five year banishment was lifted. apperantly he told some great jokes in a previous show and they wouldnt let him back. he has got so much material i like that he doesnt tell the same jokes over and over. love the show too

Funny show! He came to do his act at SUU when I was there...probably '03 or '04. They had him set up in some dingy room, wasn't much of a name at that point. But he was funny! Funny until they cut off his mic and booted him off the stage for some of the jokes he was telling that is!! True story.

I DVR Tosh, Cobert, and Stewart every night, for after the kids go to bed! lol Don't always get a chance to watch, but it's almost always some great comic relief when necessary! ;-)

S.

:)

+1 for dry crude humor.
He does go out of bounds alot and says some things I feel bad for laughing at. Heeee heeeeee.
But he is equally hateful to everyone.

Yep, one of the funniest guys out there now. Homo or nohomo tho? Hard to tell where the act stops and the insertion starts.

Bill in MI

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom