Tornado pics

mntman

Long Time Member
was out fishing at 11 mile res (colorado) yester day and just as we got the boat loaded and started to drive away we seen the tornado coming across the lake, moments after we left it came off the lake at the marina/campground we were at just moments before. From the news only minor injuries and car damage.
Should have seen all the people scattering like #####-roaches though. :-o
There were still boats on the lake as we were driving away, have no idea what they were thinking or not? maybe they didn't see it(the blind fisherman).

48b19ed979c6484f.jpg

48b19efe7aa73a50.jpg

48b19f2f7b857789.jpg

48b19eb378f9b370.jpg

48b19f5c32da31da.jpg

48b19e5c7739e352.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

We get water spouts here on OH up on Lake Erie like that in Sept. Imagine a couple of those and NO land in sight! It sort of makes you wonder if 5 and 6 pound small mouth bass are worth it.

Thats awesome!!! I had one miss my place by a half mile back in May, Mother Nature can be a real ##### sometimes

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-08 AT 04:13PM (MST)[p]I resized the picture so you could see the sail boat with sails down right in it's path with a 2 other boats too. one is racing for the landing and one is pulling up to the shore right next to the tornado.

We almost stayed on the lake to get 30 minutes of fishing in just before the storm hit, sure glad we didn't cause you can see that my little 14' with a 25 don't travel very fast.

48b1dc443cc2b2a9.jpg

Mntman

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-08 AT 01:40PM (MST)[p]I hate that movie (wizard of Oz) I am from Grand Rapids MN and that is the hometown of Judy Garland. When I was a kid the local tv stations would play that stupid ******* movie at least once a month it seems and they still throw a big festival for the drug/alcohol addict that didn't even claim G.R. has her hometown.

I'm done now :-(

I was really excited to see it, 1st one I ever seen.
Mntman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom