torn ACL = $4400

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-14 AT 07:01PM (MST)[p]I guess my dog got a little anxious about the female being in heat.

So, we decided to have her artificially inseminated as opposed to putting further stress on either knee.

She is about 155lbs, he is about 175lbs. So there we are in the vet's office. We take both dogs out to the horse area. I am holding the male while my wife and a tech are holding the female.

I am expecting them to electronically stimulate the male's prostrate via a probe...as such I am prepared to hold on tightly.

I maneuver the male closer to the female (she is being held in an appropriate position) and he is getting all sorts of excited...until the vet manually stimulates him.

Pretty simple procedure.

And I thought Wetboob was a painter.

2311idiot.jpg

nope, he's a liar.

Jerks dogs off for a living. Horses too. Fact is there isn't any animal he won't do.

He's gotta gift.

"So who tore their ACL, you or the dog?"

+1, i too was wondering just what the title of this thread had to do with your dog having a hot date and getting a hand job? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Saw it on TOSH. Cracks my ass up What did it cost you to have your vet ratchet your dog off. LMFAO

40 bucks huh? Sounds like a pretty good deal.
Where exactly is this vet? I might have to pay her a visit? I know it's not one_dry, I already ask him! He said he still does that kind of work but he's way more than $40!
Zeke

Do they take walk-ins? ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>He has a small farm north
>of Fallon, NV.

So NVB is gonna have Uncle sage show up?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>what kind of dogs?

Me and Sage!
I'm sure there are others but they just won't speak up! LOL

Zeke

Could be done for $2200 in this area.

Are they recommending a TPLO?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>Could be done for $2200 in
>this area.
>
>Are they recommending a TPLO?
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

Yup.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back