Topos for Hunt Units

tracker12

Very Active Member
I remember seeing a post where you can order tpos for specific hunt areas. Anyone know where that site is. I am looking for WY area 63 (antelope) and CO unit 61.

I was looking at MyTopo and I could not find a section that specificly was hunt units. I could just be computer challanged and missing it.

mytopo.com lets you build a map of an area you want, but doesn't give you unit boundaries. I have ordered one so far and for the money I was pleased with what I got. I plan to use them again.

Rob & tracker12,

Nochawk has the link there for you above it does have the boundaries of the units...these are the ones I buy too.

You probably did not go far on the Mytopo site to see the place to link up at but it is there on the right side of menu as you change pages.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

The mytopo site is a little confusing but they have the unit maps with boundaries and for $29 (i think ) you can get their custom package that allows you to make a variety of topo maps, aerial photos, etc... I find it very useful. Good luck. Chip

Chip

Can you overlay BLM ownership maps on the detailed 7.5 minute quadrangles or on the aerial photos with the custom package?

Thanks.

Nino

Unit maps are pretty neat, but at 1:100,000 scale aren't detailed enough for me. I like to concentrate on smaller areas an zoom in a little. They do make good maps though. Did a custom one 6 years ago for a backpack hunt and it is still in great shape.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

That is exactly why I was curious if you could overlay the ownership maps on 1:24,000 maps. It should be pretty darn easy to do, just not sure if that is an option or not with the custom maps.

Thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom