Too good to be true????

I have no idea if this is a good deal or not or what the deal is with it but, i just bought one online. If it ends up being a misprint I am sure they will let me know and I can cancel my order. I couldn't find this model anywhere else online for sale but, what i could find shows it is a discontinued model so who knows.

Did Bausch and Lomb become Bushnell or what? I am not savvy really at all with optics. But, have wanted a spotting scope and this was cheap enough to take a chance on if it is a decent spotter.

I paid through paypal so i had their record of the price etc... I also got a confirmation from the company (buy.com) confirming my order and saying they will let me know when it ships.

Do any of you know more about this spotting scope? Is it any good or what? If I knew it was pretty good, i would probably buy a couple of them. Thanks, TS

I just clicked on the link again and it no says the item is unavailable from the manufacturer. I'll let you all know what I hear.... ?????

The bushnell elite is a very good spotter for the money. Its heavy the eyepiece is ok at best and its a little fuzzy around the edges but the glass is good and if you set it on a good tripod it will do 90 percent of what a swaro will do you just don't want to pack it all day

This is listed back for sale again. However I have not received the one I bought yet so i am relunctant to order another. I did however receive a tripod from them out of the blue on Friday. At first I was thinking they better not have sent me a tripod instead of this spotting scope but, being it shows it is still on sale again at this low price, I am not sure what the heck to think. I sent them an email friday night when i got it and they were closed. I hope to hear something Monday.

It really ain't that hard to figure out. They mixed up the descriptions, putting the description for the spotter in place of the description for the tripod. You got what you paid for!....

Hey foreman4x4,

They very well may have mixed up the descriptions or just messed up the price. But, to say I got what I paid for, well sorry bud, i don't agree. No where on my order confirmation, purchase receipt, or shipping confirmation does it say I bought a tri-pod. All of those places say I bought a B&L spotting scope. Plus the website link still shows the B&L spotting scope. Had they made an error, I would sure think that they would have fixed it on their website by now (2 weeks later). I have no intention to try and take advantage of anyone. How do any of us know that this price is incorrect on this scope, it is a discontinued model and brand? If it is a mistake then so be it.

If I get notice from them (with my multiple emails and voicemails that I have left) that they messed up, I will likely upon refund of my money, send them back at their expense their tripod that I DID NOT order. Until then, I expect to be delivered what I agreed to purchase. My credit card company and paypal will have no problem backing me with a seller that did not deliver the correct product that was purchased.

I am not sure why your tone seems as it is, do you work for the company or something that may be trying to shaft me? Maybe I am reading your message improperly and no ill intent was meant.

I could not order one in Canada, but I posted it on 24hourcampfire and they all got the tripod, so I believe it is a tripod and a posting mistake at Buy.com.

It would have been a great deal if it was the spotter.

Cheers

SS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom