Tony Stewart SUCKS!!!

peakfreak

Very Active Member
Is there a bigger dooshbag in all of sports? He runs over his stud up team mate and then says it was all Denny's fault. Then says the 11 is not a good mate. He's pissed because Denny is kicking his tail. I hope he never wins another race.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-07 AT 10:33PM (MST)[p]YOU KNOW!!!

I'VE SPLAINED THAT TO YOU GUYS FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW!!!

I'D LIKE TO SEE Tony SPLAIN IT TO Denny FACE TO FACE HOW IT WAS Denny's FAULT!!!

WTF Tony???

"FAT BOY SMOKE" HAS PROVED HIS MENTALITY SEVERAL TIMES!!!

HE'S GOT A FAST CAR BUT NO PATIENCE!!!

THEY SHOULD OF FINED HIM FOR HIS BULL$HIT TODAY!!!

AS YOU KNOW I DON'T CARE FOR PUKE PLATE RACES!!!

I KINDA LIKED THIS ONE!!!

JUST ENOUGH WRECKS TO KEEP IT INTERESTING!!!

AND FOR McMURRAY TO TAKE A BLACK FLAG PENALTY & MAKE A PHOTO FINISH WITH KYLE BUSCH WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

JUST TO SEE CARS COMEING ACROSS THE FINISH LINE SIDE BY SIDE IN A PUKE PLATE RACE MADE MY DAY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat AGREEING,SMOKE SUCKS!!! ((( EDIT: }> }> }> !!! )))

What a class-less act that was. Bessie you hit the nail on the head when it comes to the 20. Denny is a great young driver and team member. After the 96 got spun, Raines like Denny showed alot of class with his response.

In any case it was a great finish and a great race.

Boy I didnt hear alot of this when little Buch cryed about the lack of help from the 24 & 48.
Or when Denny did the same thing to Tony in practice?????

Kyle

"If it moves shoot it again"

I MISSED THE PRACTICE!!!

BUT IF THIS WAS SMOKES WAY OF A PAYBACK HE SURE IS A CHILDISH LITTLE BASTARD!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Did the 11 run over the 20 in practice and then blam it all on the 20 and say he was a horrible team mate? If so I missed it. The 5 telling the truth about his Hendrick boys was the truth. Gordon could have jumped down and pushed the 5 a time or two. Nothing compares to Dooshbag Stewart saying what he said.

Typical 20 behavior.... He always cracks me up saying "We are going to kill someone out here if we aren't careful"... yet he's the biggest loose cannon behind the wheel!

The Hendrick gang screwing the 5! How about his brother?!?! Final straight away and turn, he bailed and left him alone. The 26 got a push while the 5 was left to hang with his own brother leaving him alone!

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

Who was it that came on here last year and said, "mark my words, Fat Tony is going to lead the points wire to wire and win the championship"?

I really meant to say Jeff Gordon, now that I think about it. Tony has all the tools, but he's still a dooshbag and a half and then some.

I dont get it,if this was 10 years ago and the #3 did what the 20 did there wouldnt even be a question asked.But because he is not Big E,Little E or that puke in the 24 some haters like to though it in his face.Like nobody has ever said any thing stupid after gitting out of a car they just crashed a 190mph.

Kyle

I'm with you Deadred7o7. I don't want to watch formula 1 and drink tea with crumpets. LET THEM FIGHT DAMMIT !!! this is supposed to be a redneck sport. I liked it better before all the new rules and sissy boys.

JB

The best drivers don't wreck other people and they for sure don't wreck their own team mate. What goes around comes around in Nascar. Remember in the 500 when the 20 got loose and the 2 got into him. That was Tony's fault, but Kurt didn't rub it in his face. In Talladega the 48 punted the 25 and it was the 25's fault. The first words out of JJ's mouth were "I'm so sorry I wrecked those guys". Why can't Tony nut up and just say the 11 got loose so I thought I could wreck him without taking myself out. So if Tony doesn't wreck the 11 maybe he wins the race. If JR. did that to Truex I think he would appologize very first thing. In Texas the 5 runs over the 8 and Jr. says thats racing and then drives the 5 to the finish. Do you think Tony would have ever done that. Hell no. He's a selfish, chubby, stinky baby that can drive the wheels off anything. To bad he sucks so bad off the track.

THAT JACKASS (Tony) IS A REAL WORK OF ART!!!

NOBODY BUT THAT JACKASS WOULD HIT SOMEBODY IN THE ASS THAT EARLY IN THE RACE!!!

THEN BLAMES IT ON SOMEBODYELSE!!!

THE ONLY GOOD THING IS TONY NEVER HAD A CHANCE AT THE WIN AFTER THAT!!!

THEY NEED TO START LAYING IT DOWN ON HIM HARD & HEAVY!!!

MAYBE TAKE A 1000 POINTS & FINE HIM 5,000,000.00!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

So I guess it was the 2 car?s fault during the 500 when Tony got wrecked? The exact same thing happened?..Lead car got loose and the 2nd place car got into the back of him and they both wrecked?.If all you idiots out there want to bash Tony you can't have it both ways?.20?s car fault during the 500 and 100% the 11 car during the Pepsi 400?..Just sip on your 24 energy drink and think before you speak! I bleed orange and black!

?Tony?s screwed around all season and he is still 7th in points without a win?.where you at little E??
-shedpax

I totally agree that Tony Stewart sucks. He's fat, he's sweaty, I'm surprised he can fit through the window in the car. If he wasn't so busy eating bbq sauce and putting on old spice he might actually learn how to drive. I heard that Krispe Kream is going to buy out his Home Depot Sponsorship contract. Is he ever going to win a race again in his life? I would rather hold out on the chances of the Utah Jazz winning a championship. He needs to really roll the fat off his eyes so he doesn't run into his own team-mate again.

Hey Jassbearhunter?.What's something that Tony has done in the past decade that the Jazz haven't?????? He's actually won in Texas!

Oh FACE!

-shedpax

Hey shedpax... where is Houston? But thanks for asking... What is something the Jazz have done in the last year, that Tony hasn't... WON IN TEXAS!!!!

Livin the Dream... ZIIIING!!!!

Utah Jazz team... Total Weight combined = 2760 LBS
Tony Stewart... Total Weight combined (fat rolls, double chin, and all) = 2760 LBS

Wasting shedpax in a hunting forum... PRICELESS

So now he shows us up by winning the race today. I still don't like him. He would be great in midget wrestling.

Smoke Back on top!!!

Gets a little butt chew-n form the boss and gos out and puts the beat down on the rest of the boys.

Kyle

I smell SMOKE! Way to go Tony! Yeah he's a loud mouth! Yeah he's crass and could stand to lose a few pounds - but he is going to win the cup! This is just the first race in a long line of many...

GO 20!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Tony Stewart could gain another 100lbs and still be the best race car driver on the planet- POUND FOR POUND!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
NM Operation Game Thief 1-800-432-4263
?I want as game protectors men of courage, resolution, and hardihood, who can handle the rifle, ax, and paddle; who can camp out in summer or winter; who can go on snowshoes if necessary; who can go through the woods by day or night without regard to trails" Theodore Roosevelt-1899
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

WE MUST HAVE A TALK WITH THE GAME WARDEN!!!

WTF???

YOU MAY OF BEEN ABOVE TIMBERLINE FOR TOO LONG???

DID YOU SEE THE NASCAR REPORTER INTERVIEW WITH FAT Tony AFTER THE RACE???

Tony WAS PANTING AFTER CLIMBING THE FENCE!!!

THE REPORTER SAID SOMETHING COCKY & THEY CHALLENGED EACH OTHER TO A FENCE CLIMB!!!

Tony WAS PIZZED!!!

WELL GAME WARDEN I'M STILL WORKING ON AN MM NICKNAME FOR YOU!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING SOMEBODY WOULD OF KNOCKED THAT FAT LITTLE BA$TARD IN THE # 20 CAR RIGHT OFF THE TRACK,MAYBE NEXT TIME???

Bobcat, I only put that in there to get a rise out of you, ( I knwe it would!) I only started paying attention to NASCAR when it came to Sirius.

THE ONLY gamewarden WHO HAS ONLY KNOWN BESS FOR A FEW WEEKS AND STILL KNOWS HOW TO PUSH HIS BUTTONS!

?I want as game protectors men of courage, resolution, and hardihood, who can handle the rifle, ax, and paddle; who can camp out in summer or winter; who can go on snowshoes if necessary; who can go through the woods by day or night without regard to trails" Theodore Roosevelt-1899

HEY NOW!!!

YOU'VE GOT TO FIND YOU ANOTHER DRIVER!!!

THERES 42 DRIVERS ON RACEDAY YOU KNOW???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Well, I do like the 20- but Roger Staubach and Troy Aikmen own a team now (Go Cowboys!), I kinda hafta pull for the 96. I really find myself pulling for the 26 McMurry, I think that guys gonna be something great. But I still think Tony Stewart can outdrive anyone on four wheels- even you haters should the guy can drive like nobody's business.
(hope that doesn't get me stuck with a crappy nickname)

I thought he was Jackies long lost boy. I liked the pound for pound best driver comment. I'll agree with pound for pound heavyweight or maybe that would be Jimmy Spencer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom