Tony Abbott??

Dr_Hunter

Very Active Member
Anybody listen to this guys radio show? What is your opinion of him?

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

he has a passion for huntin thats for sure. and seems to have the same passion for helpin mule deer herds.

I don't always agree with Tony on every issue but he is a passionate hunter and outdoorsman, a good guy and a friend.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

He has the good of the sportsman in mind. He's got passion for the sport. His ideas are sometimes unique but he's open minded. What more could we ask?

I count him as a friend.

Zeke

You can tell that he definitely has a passion for hunting and isn't afraid to speak his mind to whomever.

I was a little frustrated with some of his remarks on another hunting forum that I sometimes frequent, BigGameHoundsmen.com.
He was discussing Lion Management here in Utah. Hats off to him for standing up against Lion hunters and telling them his opinion. I wish he would show a little more class and be more professional about it.

Somebody in his position that is able to influence others and be viewed by the public eye or listened to by 15,000+ people should be more professional and careful about what they say and how they treat others.

It is disappointing when you see, read or hear about sportsmen degrading and insulting other sportsmen. Although, it happens all too frequently on these websites.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

I heard him and his cousin were going to spend the summer "hunting wolverines in Alaska"

2010 TOTALS
P.E.T.A. = 0 HUNTERS GONE
UTAH WILDLIFE BOARD = 13,000 HUNTERS GONE

He might be a great guy and his radio show might be good. But I really don't care to find out because of the way he presented himself while he was trying to push his agenda on the deer hunts a few months back. Calling people names when they didn't agree with his way??? Then after his way didn't work out saying see ya. I'm sure he will be back when its time to push his way again

Why would anybody post a post like this?????? You are either going to get bad things said about someone our good things said about someone....whats the purpose??????????

Tony ad I use to go the rounds in big time debates over $FW when he was one of the top dogs.....

Granted $FW is just one single topic in our world/lives but we didn't really see eye to eye---

Then at the first Expo I was the lone volunteer for FNAWS from Utah and he of course was a top gun with MDF..... we ended up working together getting the Expo set-up with the venders for like 4 days and kinda hashed out any personal conflicts that went back to the ole $FW debates.

Ya gotta give a guy some credit and respect that doesn't let 1 topic in our world/life rule his mind.

Robb

Whether you like him or not, give him credit, he says what he thinks. Too often guys like him with a show, or column or whatever never take a side because of potential sponsor loss. He says what he thinks. Also, whether you like it or not, what he has said about $fw has pretty much turned out to be true.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom