Tomatoe worms.

Long Time Member
Anyone know much about 'em? Time to start thinking about the garden you know.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Are they anything like trichinosis worms?

(oh, and those tomatO worms bite and hurt)

ompromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I love tomato worms. Coolest lookin worm EVER!! They also have green blood. This is kind of a wierd post....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Only plicks spell tomato...tomatoe.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

The keys on the phone are so tiny though. I had to post this thread to prove or disprove once and for all that we have an expert in every subject matter.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The belong in the Family Sphingidae and are easily controlled with mild chemicals like Sevin or Pyrethrin. You could also use a Bacillus thuringiensis compound like Dipel or Thuricide if you prefere the hairy armpit method (organic).

So Overton, you plick, are you saying being an Entomologist is stupid? That's what I was before I got mixed up with the beans :)

When I was young and worked on the ranch I would run all day long from task to task. I could lift full grown cows over my head. I made all my spending money hauling hay for my Grampa and played football after school. I was pretty darn good too. I could have made the big time. I was pretty tough back then too. I never went looking for trouble but I never ran away from it either (although I could have). I killed a lot of real big muleys back then too with my 257 Weatherly. My family are some of the finest people in the world.

This has nothing to do with tomato worms but it was a good chance to talk about myself.

Not at all Beanman, what I'm saying is that 1911 has thread envy and will do anything to win the thread war between us.

Why is it, that EVERY time I go to WalMart or Home Depot, I have to pee.....? Does anyone else have this problem?

My chickens LOVE tomato worms.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Get a tomato (tomatoe) worm and cut that sumbitch in two. It's knarly. Add it too the bucket list.

NV- You could lift a cow over your head? Can you just bend over to reach the utters?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

NV- Thanks for sharing. Next time, just buy milk from the store. No need to hold them cows over your head. That's a health and safety issue. Who knows where them udders have been.

Back on track- Get a tomato (tomatoe) worm and cut that sumbitch in half. If you haven't, add it to the bucket list.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 09:43AM (MST)[p]Wisz, repeating oneself is a sure sign of getting old.

Repeating oneself is a sure sign of getting old.

Tomatoe (tomato) worms are cool is you cut one of those sumbich's in half. You can then check it off your bucketlist!

NV- huh?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Utters is for sayin', udders is for milkin'...just sayin'.. You of all people Wiz, should know that.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Definition for plick:

Web definitions:

General insult. Also, splick, splicker, spilck and pilck are interchangable with it, and with each other..

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom