Tom Petty?????

YOU'RE DRINKING KOOL-AIDS RUS!!!

I CAN TELL!!!

DID YOUR WIFE SEE WHAT YOU TYPED CUZZ I DID!!!

YOU WAS JUST WANTING ANOTHER JJ INCIDENT & NOW YOU'RE PIZZED CUZZ YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED AIN'T YOU???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>I like Tom Petty.
>
>At least its not some gangsta,
>hip-hop, ghetto trash, jackass.

Bingo. Best Superbowl halftime in years.

-DallanC

Good entertainment.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Well! I said something really stupid but caught myself at the last minuet. Petty did rock tonight but I still say he's a Dylan wannabe .... Give me a break .. ain't the 1st stupid mistake I ever made ... won't be the last. LOL

RUS

SUCKED and played his same old crappy songs.. I agree RUS, he's always rode the fame and popularity of others.. bad choice!

But hey, opinions are like.....

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-08 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]plus 3.........who picks these people?

Bring back CCR, then I will watch the 1/2 time show.

Brian

WELL HELL!!!

RUS WANTS JANET JACKSON BACK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I'm tired of seeing acts that were popular in the "olden days". We've had Tom Petty, the Stones, Aerosmith the last few years.....OLD BANDS!! Not everyone is going to like the act that is picked from year to year. What is next year....REO Speedwagon?

Steve

beat Prince!
My son who that...I said Tom Petty!....he said Tom Brady! I said oh never mind!
rm

Very dull on stage just like all his shows but I'd take his music over all that hip hop black thump music thats around. All in all not to bad.

IT WILL TAKE A HELL OF A SHOW TO BEAT THE ONE SHANIA "SWEET" TWAIN PUT ON A FEW YEARS AGO!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>I'm tired of seeing acts that
>were popular in the "olden
>days". We've had Tom Petty,
>the Stones, Aerosmith the last
>few years.....OLD BANDS!! Not everyone
>is going to like the
>act that is picked from
>year to year. What is
>next year....REO Speedwagon?
>
>
>Steve

WTF are you smoking. Run over the list of superbowl acts and there are alot of popular modern artists listed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_halftime_shows

-DallanC

BFE
If Tom would shave that nasty beard we might be able to talk :)
BTW did you see the Justin Timberlake commercial? :)

He was a hippy.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Should have sang MARYJANE............Best concert I have been too!

Las dance with mary jane............Puff puff past......

lionking

478577ae249ea167.jpg

DallanC- I looked at the list of past performers- Prince- early 90's, Paul McCartney-70's, U2- 80's and 90's, Diana Ross-70's, Stevie Wonder-70's. Yes there were some newer acts but the only "up to date" act was the Justin Timberlake/Janet Jackson year. And that one didn't turn out as planned!! HaHa

Like I said, there is no specific demographic to target so they have to do the best they can. REO Speedwagon next year? I think they are already looking into it!

Steve

IT WILL TAKE ONE HELL OF A SHOW TO BEAT THE ONE SHANIA "SWEET" TWAIN PUT ON A FEW YEARS AGO!!!

NOBODY WANTS TO ARGUE WITH ME OR WHAT???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Alright Bess, Shania Twaing, is very easy on the eyes but similar to Britney spears she lacks any recognizable talent.
Additionally when Shania was auditioning for American Idol, our very own Feleno beat her out !!

..Yeah thats what I thought :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom