Toe Job

BeanMan

Long Time Member
URL=http://s48.photobucket.com/user/phaseolus/media/001_zps58dfd75e.jpg.html]
001_zps58dfd75e.jpg
[/URL]

A week later I was worried about infection so I yanked it

It was numb anyways

I had something similar but not as bad. It took 8 months until my nail got long enough to clip. Hope it heals well.

OUCH, when I smash my fingers at work I will take a tiny drill bit to release the pressure

I just had a butt pucker that about sucked the chair in! Ouch!! How did you smash it?

You gotta be hurtin for certain!!

I had one half removed, then the other side a year or so later from sever ingrown toenail. Even with the needle stuck up under my nail to deaden the toe, probably hurt the most, it barked at me like crazy and the healing took several weeks. Good luck with that!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I've had what sage is Talkin about a Couple times on Big Toes!

Wasn't Bad at all!

The time I done it myself on my Finger Hurt a little bit more!:D

Decided I'd hold a Heavy Duty Battery Cable with my left hand & Drill the hole out bigger with an Electric Milwaukee 1/2" HoleShooter Drill with my right hand!

(Ya,I knew I shoulda got Pliers/Vice Grips,Ah Hell I can Man Handle it,Right!)

Part way through, the Drill bit Grabbed & wound the Terminal Lug & Drill bit in to my Finger tearing the End of my finger & Finger nail off!

Now putting that Drill in Reverse & pulling the Trigger to unwind the mess took a Man!

That Hurt like no other,JFP that Hurt!

When the Fingernail started growin back,it came back as a real PISSCUTTER,it's damn near back to normal size now!

Ah,the good ole Drill Bit trick mentioned up above,LMMFAO!

Had a friend that use to Smash his fingers all the time!

He'd do that small drill bit trick all the time!

Another friend one day asked him about it,told him he'd drill a hole through his finger nail to relieve the pressure so it didn't hurt so bad,the other friend said:I'll have to try that next time!

A few months later we were BS'ing & here came the other friend,He says:You know that F'N drill bit Trick you told me about?My other Friend says ya?He lifts his hand up & has a Drill bit still clear through his Finger,Guess instead of using his Fingers He Chucked the Bit in a Drill Press and when it caught it went clear through,poor bastard was in some serious Pain!:D:D:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

>I've had what sage is Talkin
>about a Couple times on
>Big Toes!
>
>Wasn't Bad at all!
>
>The time I done it myself
>on my Finger Hurt a
>little bit more!:D
>
>Decided I'd hold a Heavy Duty
>Battery Cable with my left
>hand & Drill the hole
>out bigger with an Electric
>Milwaukee 1/2" HoleShooter Drill with
>my right hand!
>
>(Ya,I knew I shoulda got Pliers/Vice
>Grips,Ah Hell I can Man
>Handle it,Right!)
>
>Part way through, the Drill bit
>Grabbed & wound the Terminal
>Lug & Drill bit in
>to my Finger tearing the
>End of my finger &
>Finger nail off!
>
>Now putting that Drill in Reverse
>& pulling the Trigger to
>unwind the mess took a
>Man!
>
>That Hurt like no other,JFP that
>Hurt!
>
>When the Fingernail started growin back,it
>came back as a real
>PISSCUTTER,it's damn near back to
>normal size now!
>
>Ah,the good ole Drill Bit trick
>mentioned up above,LMMFAO!
>
>Had a friend that use to
>Smash his fingers all the
>time!
>
>He'd do that small drill bit
>trick all the time!
>
>Another friend one day asked him
>about it,told him he'd drill
>a hole through his finger
>nail to relieve the pressure
>so it didn't hurt so
>bad,the other friend said:I'll have
>to try that next time!
>
>
>A few months later we were
>BS'ing & here came the
>other friend,He says:You know that
>F'N drill bit Trick you
>told me about?My other Friend
>says ya?He lifts his hand
>up & has a Drill
>bit still clear through his
>Finger,Guess instead of using his
>Fingers He Chucked the Bit
>in a Drill Press and
>when it caught it went
>clear through,poor bastard was in
>some serious Pain!:D:D:D
>
>
>
>
Geez.......a paper clip heated up with a Bic lighter is WAY easier....quicker and will cause much less collateral damage.....in case your are stupid with the drill!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Back in 1967 while in Vietnam I had an engrown toenail on my right foot. So off to the Navy Despensory for treatment. Well when that young Navy Lt. stuck that damn needle into my toe it hurt, then he stuck it in another area on the toe, this hurt even more. Then he said one more shot and went to the inside of big toe and when he stuck it into the toe, my reaction was TRUE PAIN AND I KICKED AT THE ATTACKER AND PASSING OUT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. When I came to there was a young assistant with the LT. and they both had my arms folded across my chest and holding me down.
I heard sounds of broken glass as the Lt. doctor moved around.
Seems that I kicked as he was inserting the needle, broke off the needle from the syringh and of course the fluid and broken glass was on the floor. The Lt. had told the young asst. to grab my arms and hold me....wrong choice, I swung my left arm and threw that kid across the room.
The Dr. thought I was an Eptilictic (sp?) and I told HIM I WAS NOT. So for the next 4 days I was sent to the Army Hospital for observation....turns out I JUST CAN'T STAND PAIN AND NEEDLES INTO THE TENDER PARTS OF THE TOES.
He finished removing the engrown toe nail and then ship to Long Binh Hospital and Army Dr.s

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Beanman,

I had the same thing happen to one of my big toes after my horse decided to stomp on it while I was trying to give him an antibiotic injection. It hurted to say the least. Takes forever for those nails to grow back.

I would rather use the red hot needle to do the holes. DRILL BIT LOL that sounds like it going to end bad.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom