Today's Dinner

kilowatt

This is the way to start off a New Years, I bought a 17# turkey the other day and the wife put it in the oven at 10:30AM this morning so we will have a nice turkey dinner this evening......then a lot of turkey sandwiches for lunch for the next few weeks.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

You lucky dog! We had 14 at our house for Christmas and there was not hardly any turkey left over for those great turkey sandwiches I also enjoy. Another favorite is turkey noodle soup that my mother in law used to make and my wife is good about making also.

RELH

Man that sounds good Brian we had Enchiladas Christmas eve and Crab Christmas Day so no leftovers for us.
My wife loves my Fried rice I'm making that for tonight and there will be plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow .
Happy New Year

Grilled antelope tenderloin, frozen sweet corn, garden potatoes, mommas apple sauce, AND mommas homemade apple cider hooch. BAMMMM!! Turkeys an turkey soup will be coming soon with the after holiday sales on them tastey birds.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Work for me has been unbelievably slow but i got to work the first day of this New Year so it's a good start!

When i got home, i baked a whole King Salmon Filet in foil. Included with the filet was a layer of shrimp and apple pieces, onion, garlic, lots of butter and a bacon wrap. Yum!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LOBSTER, CRAB, AND SOURDOUGH HERE........AND MY DARK BEER/ NEWCASTLE...................YD.

YUKON.....is that Newcastle, CA or the name of the Beer?
I was born and still have cousins in GV.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

PC.........YOU NEED TO EXPLORE THE WORLD OF DARK BEER !!!! THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A THING CALLED TASTE. NOW IF I WANT TO DRINK A HO-HUM GLORIFIED GLASS OF WATER I WILL REACH FOR A COORS OR BUDWIPER......BUTT ONLY IN A STATE OF WEAKNESS. J/K .....BUT I WILL LEAVE THE BUD TO YOU !!!!

TRUE STORY..........TWO YEARS BACK IN WAS IN IRELAND, AT A CHEERS TYPE PUB. NORM WAS ON EVERY STOOL, AT LEAST 20 OLD GUYS IN ALL LINED UP. I WAS DRINKING EVERY IRISH BREW THEY HAD.....STARTING CHECKING WITH THE LOCALS TO SEE WHAT THEY WERE DRINKING. I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR COORS LITE & BUD LITE AT EVERY IRISH STOOL.........WE LIKE ALL THE AMERICAN BEERS THEY CLAIMED..........TRUE STORY.................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom