TOAD!!!

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-15 AT 10:10AM (MST)[p]No, really.

2580commontoad7.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Between 4 and 4 3/8 score, after the 60 day drying period. It's hard to score a toad from a photo though.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Good guess Roy! What do you come up with for this one? ;-)

3122pig.jpg

joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-15 AT 11:24AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-15 AT 11:23?AM (MST)

Well, when I see that guy - this is what I come up with Joey!!

779saltlickribs.jpg

HAAAA HAAA HAAA!!

Just busting some chops a little there buddy. ;-) Trying to have some fun around here.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Me too, +1 lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-15 AT 11:56AM (MST)[p]Here's a whopper! It's not a toad or a pig but it's still pretty good.

What does he score?

2226download.jpg

Zeke

Muley! We had these on the ranch, born with no horns, muley bulls!

9911muleyherford.jpg

Joey

A real slug!

8908slugggy.jpg

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

"Pisscutter"

LMFAO!!!

Joey

>Is that toad off the dutton
>by chance?

LOL!

I Think you're on the Right Track there hogg!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

>"Pisscutter"
>
>LMFAO!!!
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

+1, too funny!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-15 AT 09:35AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-15 AT 09:34?AM (MST)

>lol......a tank

And a male tank no less...

8155maletank.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-15 AT 08:03PM (MST)[p]"They still make it...cause sage still wears it!"

lol, must admit and give thanks to the makers of that stuff, it did me well in my younger years. Now days, i use a bit of this stuff when getting cleaned up or going out gallivanting.

2521stetson.jpg

I was going to post a picture of a "Dink" but Homer must have gotten those pic's of him naked off the www. lol

Here's one,...

3140monster.jpg

That's a monster!

Joey

OK DW, i'll bite.

"Old buck past his prime"

the busty girl in the shorts, "nice rack"

squirrel riding the snake, "City Buck in no hunting zone"

Joey

lol Eelgrass, i was trying to come up with a idea for a pic for that one too, but +1, "mossback"

One of the first terms i ever heard of for a big Muley Buck, they referred to them as a mysterious old ridge runner Mossback bucks...or was it mossyback. Long time ago but i knew then that i wanted in. lol

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-15 AT 12:29PM (MST)[p]Eel, What is it? potato masher?

Here's one...what are these guys?
2777dandys.jpg

Joey

Dandys! lol

Joey

That's good cause it ain't got nothing to do with the game, i liked it too! LMAO ;-)

Joey

>
1855bigobama.jpg

>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

a tall buck???

a Cross or Hybrid buck? Blackbuck? :)

Joey

LOL! not buck killer....buck of a lifetime. She got life in the slammer. lol

Eel

I often Wonder if Littlebuck ever checks in to MM?

Poor Bastard Ain't never gonna Live this down!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

The creativity of this bunch never ceases to amaze me...

3956hostagehoss2.jpg

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

>Not Littlebuck. Youngbuck.
>
>Gnarly buck, Dude?....lol
>
>Eel

You are Right Eel!

My Bad!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-15 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]"Hoss" buck! lol

edit; NVB's, "stud buck" or maybe "Breeder buck".

eels, "blind pig finds a buck once in awhile" lol

here's one...
4459cranker.jpg

Joey

Too tough for you guys?

"Cranker" lol

>Too tough for you guys?
>
>"Cranker" lol
>
>

Camp meat

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>Lol eel......very good.
>
>...now I am curious what post
>36 and 38 were?......wtf?

Uncle Sage got Me & Him NUKED!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

lol, here's a easy one...

7417cactus.jpg

Joey

eel, i got to think that there are a few left anyway. this one might be a bit harder...

8025triumpth.jpg

Joey

Seems most of you guys don't know your British cars to well. ;-)

Here's another.

4588dg.jpg

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-15 AT 08:15AM (MST)[p]Here's a good one:

2469monarch.jpg

of the

669mountain.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

We used to call a drywall guy a "wall hanger"!

not a beamer, Top of the line car for sporty maker.

Joey

Triumph made some neat little fun to drive sport cars, some of the most popular being the spitfire, TR6, TR7, GT-6, GT-6+, and the cream of the crop,.. the "STAG"

He's a Stag buck! :)

I bought a near new 71' TR GT-6+ in 1973 with my hay money. Used it to commute to JC some 40 miles away. Neat rig to just get out and drive. No real speedster though if you got her wound up she'd go and corner like a champ. The downside, i had lots of little mechanical issues with it and if you drove it much in 4th gear back in those days, just might as well budget in Court House money cause you were going to get speeding tickets.

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom