To the Shi Theads who stole my trail cams

I just assume that if someone sees my trail cameras, they will walk off. That’s how I keep my anger at bay. I just expect it. So I hide them as much as I can and hope for the best but expect the worse. Sadly I look at it like a risk and only gamble what I can “afford” to lose. You can argue “abandoned property”, etc, etc... But IMO there’s no excuse to touch someone’s property that isn’t yours. People are crap.

never had have one stolen. i always by the cheap ones just in case, other then my cell one that i have up through private property for bear bait.

did have some guys delete my SD card one time on another bait site. that one didn't make sense to me. did they think i didn't know there were bears...on the bait i put out? some real dumb asses out there

I invested in some locking boxes and also rigged up some cables with locks. If I find a location such as a waterhole or wallow that other hunters have a decent chance of finding or if its in a more traveled area, I put the cam in the lock box and cable it. I have not lost one that way yet. But I have lost them without locking them up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom