To the highest bidder!

Interesting find there F'dude, did you bid ? :)

Wonder if it that includes turning'er over ?
Rack, did you bid ? :D

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-08 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-08 AT 02:43?PM (MST)

People would pay money to hit that? How is she going to prove her virginity to the highest bidder? Now wonder the Economy is unstable, people spending good money on a lie. If she smokes she pokes remember that. Sheeesh?

I believe it was last weekends newspaper here there was an article about a "young lady" right here in Kali that was selling her's to the highest bidder too. She is going to Loose it at the "Bunny Ranch" outside of Carson City, NV. She is doing to pay for her schooling she is going to at SF City College I think it said.
Go to bunnyranch.com and it is on there.

Brian

I have never had a virgin and I really don't want one! Why would you pay money to have a girl in pain who's gonna be a bloody mess during the process? Ya....that's sexy!!!! What a turn on!!

Steve

JJAACCKKMMAASSTTEERR IISS HHIIGGHH BBIIDDDDEERR!!!!!!

AA RREEDD HHEEAADD WWAAIITTIINNGG FFOORR TTHHEE DDOOOOO--DDAADDSS!!!!!!

AA RREEDD HHEEAADDEEDD SSLLUUTT && AALLLL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom