To Quote Tom Jackson

BeanMan

Long Time Member
To quote one of the Orange Crush's Great One's Tom Jackson in 1977.

"Do you believe in us now?!"

In truth I don't but it was a great game. Denver will win the AFC West and go to the playoffs but not much farther. Denver 7-5, San Diego and Philip Rivers 4-8.

Go Bronco's

Fred,

And you have the gall to make
fun of us Cowboy fans...

That's pathetic.

Actually, I kinda believe in the Bronc's

...but I can't stand y'alls head coach.

Go Bronco's (2).

lrv

Larry,

Yup. We like to make fun of the Cowboys, especially me. I do like Shanahan better than the Doughboy, he was our coach before Shanahan.

Doityourself, yeah the Raiders spanked us at home last week. It was pathetic. Nobody is very good in the AFC West, including Denver. Speaking of spanking do you doittoyourself?

Cheers,

Bean

One inconsistent team beat another inconsistent team. If they played again tomorrow it would be an arse kicking the other way. I love Brett but he is not great anymore. Hopefully he gets a superbowl ring and hangs it up. Otherwise, he'll never quit until they ban him.

The Jets - inconsistent? Didn't they just win 5 in a row previously? Including taking out the only remaining undefeated team? I'd like to be that inconsistent!

GO BRONCOS!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Yeah the Broncos looked real good , on both sides of the ball. And yeah they will win the AFC West and with these rookies playing with some passion they may get hot and do some damage. I don't think they will get to the big show, but come game day I always believe they can and will win no matter who they play. Yeah it hurt to lose a home game to the gutter ball team of the NFL but the sun does shine on every dogs a$$ every once in a while and it was the crappy raiders who got shined on. The only thing to make me feel better is knowing Al Davis is still alive and in charge of that dumpster fire in Oakland....RAIDERS SUCK!!!!!

You GO Boy. In a couple of years the Broncs may be have a legitimate shot at the Bowl. In a couple of years the Raiders will still be losers. I can't fathom why those people would get all dressed up in Raider costume and then have to drive home after losing again.

Bean

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom