To Many Lions in CA?

quest

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-11 AT 07:32PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-11 AT 07:31?PM (MST)

Here kitty, kitty WOW!!
I just got thiis in my email.

A woman who lives about 2-3 miles from Lake Oroville sent these pictures
which were taken just 1 miles from Forbstown. A cow was found killed and the
trail cam was put in place to see what was preying on it.

You can count up to eight cats in one of the pictures. Who'd ever heard of
eight cougars at a kill site. They're starting to act more like a pride of lions than
the solitary cougars they normally are.
8946image.png

this picture is in fact real but it is not from california. on another website they had some information about the washington state fish and game confirming that these pictures are real. they are from somewhere in washington dont remember where at though

That Forbestown area is apox. 10 miles from my home and I would have heard about that trailcam photo and cow killed. Have not heard a thing in our area. Besides we have some good old boys here that will thin out the cats when they become a problem that severe.

RELH

It cannot be real. At least not in California real.

According to the "nature fakers" at the Mountain Lion Conservancy, the cats have a territory of 50 sq miles and do not allow another adult to remain in the area.

Based on THEIR information, there are only about 10 mountain lions left in the entire State and here you have a photo of 80% of ALL the mountain lions in California?.....doubtful!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Paris France....maybe! not California(I have not seen that much hairy puddy cat since high school)!!!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Not saying it isn't real but that's very unusual for that many cougars to be around each other. They are very territorial and don't usually put up with each other?? just sayin!!!

Nickman who where ever you found that info on 50 square miles is horse #####. I chase cats myself and they are way closer than that. Yes if there is two big males close together one will end up leaving but he will not go over 50 miles away. All cats hand out in a couple miles radious not 50. As for the picture probably fake but would have been sweet. Find the horn Goose!

Oops sorry about the bad word in there guys, my sincere apology! Find the horn Goose!

That photo and several others were sent to me a month ago. It's been downon te lions and hound dog forum for that long at least.

It was weird but when I got the email I first looked at who sent it to me, and then who sent it to that guy and then I looked at the picture. I immediately started sneezing and in the middle of every sneeze the word Bull$hit came out of my mouth.

I don't care who wants a copy, that picture has got to be fake.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-11 AT 01:55PM (MST)[p]You never know! I saw a legitimate photo taken a year or so ago during the winter of 8 or 10 strung out across a snowy hillside in Wyoming. It was more like a wolf pack than what you would expect of lions that are normally solitary or a female with 2 or 3 kittens. Nobody could figure out why they were all running together. My theory was that there was one hot mama leading the pack of a bunch of horny males and I'm sticking to it, LOL!

Muledeernuts....are you retarded? My post was satyrical and anyone with a childs portion of intellect should be able to see that......bite me!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

>Muledeernuts....are you retarded? My post was
>satyrical and anyone with a
>childs portion of intellect should
>be able to see that......bite
>me!
>
>"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much
>of a crime"

On top of that, nickman didn't say 50 miles square. He said 50 square miles which is roughly 7 miles by 7 miles, and probably very close to the range of a mountain lion.

Muledeernuts, you should learn to read a little better.

Eel

>You never know!

Guess you're right. Think of all the organized religions through the years that have been based on less than that picture.

Nickman my fault. your right i'm retarted. don't know what else to say now that i read it again i see it, i have been reading a lot of pro wolf websites and articles and so on and i was a little jumpy. i'm sorry! best regards Find the horn Goose!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom