To all my Cali buddies

larrbo

Very Active Member
Merry Christmas to you all and may 2011 be a good year for all. I hope this year will bring tight lines and great hunts.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Larry!!

Ditto that for the rest of the MM gang out there, Happy Holidays!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10 AT 09:23AM (MST)[p]Larry & Joey....wishing you both a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years......Now if I could just draw that darn Sheep, Elk, Muley or Antelope tag/s this 2011 that would be the ultimate Christmas present.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

You too Kilo!! Ask Larry about your tags! Last season about now, he came out of no where and predicted that i'd draw my Ca. Antelope tag. Even though crazy odds, i did draw!

Larrbo, So can i put in for the zone i'd really like to get or the one i'd settle for with my points accumulated ? lol I think i want to go up and see Steve again and hunt with those guys! I like the people, the country is great, and even if i didn't fill out, i'd have a great time and know there was some dandies around.

On more than one level Larry, Thanks for the faith!!

If by chance i don't draw, i'm building up a bigger gun so i can go monster turtle hunting with Eelgrass. Some guy in Texas don't know it yet but Eel bought out his favorite turtle hunting lease from under him!! Atta Boy Eel!! :)

Joey

Happy Holidays to you all!

The best present I could get is just hanging out with good folks on this site. It means more than you know.

I gotta house full of grandkids this week, so I can't hear myself type.:)

Best wishes for the New Year!!!

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

Kilowatt, someone has to draw those tags.....why not you. Sage and Eel, if you draw turtle tags can I go and be camp cook?

Hey I just wanted to say happy holidays to everone and I hope we all have some great hunting stories to tell next year.

happy New Year ol'farts......
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Here's to great hunts and more mountain lions meeting their maker (from natural causes of course!)

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom