To All, have a....

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Thanksgiving2.jpg

A great day to hope for a brighter future and be thankful for all that have blessed our lives. The current conditions will pass and we will be thankful for each other. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanks and back to you and all the Monstermuley family. Best wishes to all with their health and the future hunts.

Same to you and everyone else. It'll be tough. I've decided to not to do Thanksgiving at my moms. We've just got a couple teenagers that were in school last week and one still goes to work every day. I'm just worried about it getting passed to mom. We'll just have to do something after vaccines are out there. Suck though! But what do you do?
You all stay safe.

Same to you and everyone else. It'll be tough. I've decided to not to do Thanksgiving at my moms. We've just got a couple teenagers that were in school last week and one still goes to work every day. I'm just worried about it getting passed to mom. We'll just have to do something after vaccines are out there. Suck though! But what do you do?
You all stay safe.
We're doing TG alone, but it's mainly for me. With my COPD, covid would make me a dead man. :mad:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom