TLC & WARTS???

B

bobcatbess

YOU GUYS & GALS SEE THIS???

THESE POOR BASTARDS!!!

I AIN'T NEVER SEEN WARTS LIKE THEM!!!

AND DON'T WANT TO NIETHER!!!

SICK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LINK???

I SAW IT ON TLC!!!

AND FOR YOU DIP$HITS THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS???

"THE LEARNING CHANNEL"!!!

I BELIEVE THE PIC Faleno POSTED IS ONE OF THE GUYS THAT WAS ON THE SHOW!!!

MAYBE SOME OF YOU NEED TO WATCH TLC!!!

YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHIN!!!

MY PUTER IS SO ####ED UP CUPSY I CAN VERLY POST HERE ON MM LET ALONE POST A LINK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I saw the first installment of this guy's saga. Looks like he's getting some treatment for it. Is he? He makes money doing a circus freak sideshow and the last I saw him he was choosing his circus buddies over treatment. Is the show updated now or the same thing, Bess?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-08 AT 11:58AM (MST)[p]slam- Now that is f'ing funny treebark camo yuck!

My god that is probably something you would pick up from a hooker here in Albuquerque! Or is that really bessy after visiting his favorite corner in Utard land?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-08 AT 12:33PM (MST)[p]I wonder what effect that has on shooting a bow? At least the deer would just think you were a tree or something.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-08 AT 12:38PM (MST)[p]Looks like he did recieve some treatment - had to. He had lung complications from his condition. He suffers from Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) - the same virus for which the state of Texas wants to manditorily vaccinate all girls under 18 because it can lead to cervical cancer and other problems, like this guy has suffered.

Here is a link to an updated story:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...e-man-leaves-hospital-with-warts-removed.html

Check out his pics now - what a change!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom