tires

justr_86

Long Time Member
Traded my work truck in for an 09 2500 hd Chev. The stock bridgestones lasted 1865 miles before I had 3 tires blow out. I wanted to get another set of Toyo muds because they had been the best tire on my old truck that I ran. They didn't have any. After talking Trent at tjs in Roosevelt I decided to put the new bfg mudder km2 on. Its a loud tire but mudders should be. Grabbing sobs I have 6281 on my truck now and they are not showing any wear at all. A coworker has 25000 on his set with a little under half tread left. We are in the gas field in the bookcliffs so there is not a better proving ground anywhere!

I work in the oilfields of NM. I usually got 8k out of my mud terrains before replacing them. Right now I got some 38x15 R20's on mine. They are kumho's and they look brand new with 15k miles on them.

4a43dba305ce6e00.jpg

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

That truck is awesome man! My dream truck right there! ya with the old style bfg muds I believe you cause they are only an 8 ply tire. I had good luck with the set I ran still better than cooper tires. But the km2 is 10 ply which helps with wear and flat tires.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom