Tires...

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
I have gone from "may pops" to "will pops" on my truck and It's time to replace them..35" tires are pricey and I'm looking for a good deal...The last ones I had were BFG all terrains and they last ed ok...I guess...

I am also looking at the ##### Cepek FC's and wondering if the $50 extra per tire is worth it? do they last longer than BFG's?

Also looking at the MT baja...It's not as aggresive but it's 6 ply and will prolly last longer....Hmmmm what do Y'all think?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Di(k was edited out ...I guess I should have called the Richard Cepek's or maybe pee pee cepek.....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I know one thing, the more ply you have the fewer flats you'll have. I try to always run at least 8 ply.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-09 AT 06:59PM (MST)[p]> I
>know one thing, the more
>ply you have the fewer
>flats you'll have. I try
>to always run at least
>8 ply.

I agree...the trouble is there are not many High Ply 35" tires.....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

>get a "d" rated tire
>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I would prefer a double "D" (.)(.) but I guess a D will do... :)
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

"Cool tip makes it easier for kilo and Eel who's drivers license numbers are 00000001 and 00000002......"

Real funny, Snort. I hope your tire pops!:)

Eel

LOL !! :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

I'D CONTACT kilo IMMEDIATELY!!!

THEM COOPERS CUPSY POSTED DON'T WEAR FOR SSHIT!!!

THEY LOOK IMPRESSIVE & ACTUALLY COPIED GOODYEAR BUT FAST TREAD WEAR!!!

OILFIELD BOYS HERE IN THE BASIN HAVE RUN TRUCK LOADS OF THEM & I HAVE HEARD AS LITTLE AS 12,000 MILES PER SET,PERTY POOR!!!

THE LAST SET OF BIG-O TIRES I BOUGHT WORE LIKE BUTTER,FOUND OUT AFTER I BOUGHT THEM THEY WERE BUILT BY COOPER!!!

TOYO & MICHELINS HAVE BEEN THE BEST TIRES AS OF RECENT!!!

MY BUCKSHOT BIGHORNS ON PISSCUTTER HAVE 20,000 ON THEM & I HAVE 1/2 TREAD LEFT!!!

IF THE TIRE WON'T LAST 40,000 MILES I CONSIDER THEM POOR TIRES!!!

I LIKE THE RIDE & THE DRIVE OF BFG'S BUT THE WARRANTY IS POOR & SIDEWALLS AIN'T HEAVY ENOUGH FOR MY ABUSE!!!

HAD A BFG BLOW OUT WHILE THE TRUCK WAS SITTING PARKED IN MY DRIVEWAY,THE TRUCK WAS NEW,LESS THAN 5K MILES,NIETHER DODGE OR BFG WOULD WARRANT THAT TIRE!!!

AS OF RECENT I'VE NOTICED TIRES NOT LASTING NEAR LIKE THEY USED TOO,WTF???

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I'VE HAD SOME DAMN GOOD KUMHO TIRES!!!

LONG WEARING TIRE ALSO!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Pro comp extreme ats for my truck. 40000 mile warranty. Load range e. Balanced up with only 2 ounces per tire. Plenty agressive for mud and snow. I really love them. Also they make a 35 1250 18 its a little taller and skinnier than the metric equivalent. Just my 2 cents.

>Pro comp extreme ats for my
>truck. 40000 mile warranty. Load
>range e. Balanced up with
>only 2 ounces per tire.
>Plenty agressive for mud and
>snow. I really love them.
>Also they make a 35
>1250 18 its a little
>taller and skinnier than the
>metric equivalent. Just my 2
>cents.

I just put a set of these on my F150 in 33", so far I really like em. Big blocky tread, mileage warranty and they sure are quieter than the Toyos that came off it.

Get slammy's tires! Then go to WalMart and get a step ladder.:D
I know I'm gonna catch some chit for this but I have been extremely impressed with the Big O AT's. They are rated for 50,000 and filled with Nitrogen they last a long time. I'm putting a set on my wifes rig tomorrow. My Dad and brother have run them for the last year and they look brand new. I'm sold.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-09 AT 01:14AM (MST)[p]how about the trickydicks cepek's...
good tread life!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>Toyo M55's E range (10 ply)
>

they dont come in 35"...........

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

i havnt ran them, but i was seriously considering getting wrangler mtrs, they just came out with kevlar instead of steel in them and supposed to have a really strong sidewall...aint any tire worth a piss...just like the rest of everything...cars trucks clothes everything aint worth the money

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Got a deal I couldnt pass up this morning....Ended up getting the BFG all terrains again....

Thanks for all the suggestions....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom