Tires and U'r knowledge

Jagerdad

Very Active Member

I wonder how many of you will See Nothing, Hear Nothing and, Know Nothing via the above video INSOFAR ... Here's the Sucker Punch .....To how such Math equates to Tires on YOUR Truck ... ?

I am, by no means displaying bad, attacking words.

A Truck; any Truck (Ignore it's Make, Model or Engine) is always, a Truck.

1911... Hang on to your typing unless you have gone through a true SKID SCHOOL and even then, hold off to listen to maybe 1 reply. Maybe more.

The more we argue about such a Topic, the more everyone learns.

And Please don't say you carry a bag of Cement back in the bed to add weight. I recall that from High School in Boston, 1830. (Joke)

PS: Anyone have a Honda trail 90, 110 for me or, a WWII Jeep ?

I didn't think so :-(

So, what'z your Truck Tire sizes..? Anyone remember Firestone Improved Tractor Tread "Re-Treads" ... ? I Lived by them. Dat'z another story. Stay Focused Friends :)

Jagerdad ... Sea Ewe after you study the top Video.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-18 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p] PIRELLI MTR's!

57495pirellimtr.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Give me somethin I can use. What goes thru deep snow and mud best?

#livelikezac

Used to be a Toyo M55 fan...got tired of paying for the name..
I now run Thunderer Trac Grip M/T 10 plys...don't run on the Mormon 500 but will pass em anywhere up here in the brush or Wyoming winter highways...I spend just as much time on dirt roads as do pavement..

I'm getting a bit of over steer on my 4 cylinder Tacoma above 35 mph on the freeway. I'll be trying a set of wider tyres soon. This video helped.

I have been using Nitto Mud Grapplers for the past few years. Been keeping them down to 35 inch tall tires and E rated for towing. A few years ago my boys pulled the truck with a snow mobile down the road a little to far .When I came out from our weekend trip. I had to follow two snowmobiles down the road for about seven miles. Blowing snow over the top of the truck ever big snow drift we hit. With out those tires I think the truck would have been there until spring. :)

Basic Coopers. They get me through any snow I'm going to be dealing with and I avoid mud, that's what the ATV is for. I do put about 1000 lbs in the back during plow season.

Im suspicious of someone who cannot spell 'tire' properly.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Run Goodyear wrangler for long time.Then I tried a set of Toyo,s .Way over priced and they suck in the snow and mud. So I went back to the Wrangler but there not cheap either

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom