Times that make you smile

kawboy

Very Active Member
Yesterday I gave the area I have been hunting a rest. I decided to head up north and chase deer with my buddy from Logan, we went to an area I had never been before. While up there we only saw a few animals, but the experience is one I will not forget in a long time.
After a blown stalk on a small 3 point buck and a few hours of glassing, we started on a long trek back to the truck. We were walking down an old logging road and were very suprised to see a truck back in there. Riding a 4 wheeler back there would beat your guts up pretty bad. The guys offered us a ride and we accepted. They were there hunting grouse and had not seen much. On the way back we jumped a good covey of grouse. We all jumped out and started chasing them. It sounded like world war 3 with the two of them shooting. After they shot their limit, they tossed their guns to us. And we started shooting. 3 or 4 minutes later they had there limit and we were close. We were all laughing like we were in the second grade.
Normally when hunting big game I hate to cross paths with bird hunters, they make a lot of racket. But yesterday was an absolute blast. They even told us some places to go hunt. We tried but turned up nothing, but we will try that place again. Its a pretty sweet hole.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom