Time to put the gun away

eelgrass

Long Time Member
And grab the fishing rod! Taken the other day here. We just need a little rain. Or a bunch of rain.

I only counted 483.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hmmm, that water doesn't look very deep. I bet you can run right over a whole bunch of them in your Mitsubishi Montero. Won't even need your rod then and it will feel just like how you turtle hunt!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Roy, besides that my Mitsubishi isn't running right now. Something about salt water in the transfer case and oil pan.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-15 AT 01:45PM (MST)[p]Yeah I saw that.

Pretty hard to hunt them when someone lashes them to a tree with a belt for you!!

Next time you get a Montero, be sure to get the turtle hunting package - there is a special silicone sealant they can spray on the under carriage - it is a great value. I am sure there are about a dozen or so salesman who would love to add it to your next vehicle purchase. I know if I were a salesman and saw you coming, I would be sure to offer it to you! Hell, I'd even throw in a new belt!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Eel forget the fishing rod. Get your hip waders on and take your frog gig. If you do not have a frog gig, just grab the pitch fork and go fishing.

We have a spot here on the Yuba river that is shallow like that and the game wardens would stake it out and catch guys using a pitch fork to harpoon salmon as they were going upstream to spawn.

RELH

RELH, those days are over for me. I can no longer out run the wardens like I used to. :)

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom